Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) (1229 Views)

Footage Of South African Woman Pulling Down Her Pant, Twerking For Nigerian Men / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) by 2000viewsNg(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (Photos)

A woman was almost embarrassed by a monkey in Thailand after it hopped on her and playfully pulled down her top, exposing her boobs in the process.
Brittany Bowman was travelling with friends when she visited Chiang Mai monkey centre in Thailand to visit the local macaques.

The Los Angeles native let the baby monkey clamber over her after it jumped onto her leg. But while the macaque was attempting to swing up to her shoulders, it grabbed on to Brittany’s off-the-shoulder top and almost pulled it down.

Luckily Brittany pulled it back in time and managed to avoid embarrassment. The shocked tourist was left in fits of giggles as she grabbed hold of her top to protect her modesty. The owner of the monkey jokingly stated that it was probably looking for breast milk.
Brittany said:

“It left all of us laughing hysterically, almost to the point of tears. “I was just so scared that the monkey was jumping on me that I didn’t even consider it would pull down my top. “The owners said he must have been looking for breast milk.

“It was all just so random, I’m just glad we caught it on camera.”

According to Britannica:

Macaques are robust primates whose arms and legs are of about the same length. Their fur is generally a shade of brown or black, and their muzzles, like those of baboons, are doglike but rounded in profile, with nostrils on the upper surface.
The tail varies between species and may be long, of moderate length, short, or absent. Size differs between the sexes and between the species; males range in head and body length from about 41 to 70 cm (16 to 28 inches) and in weight from about 2.4 kg (5.3 pounds) in females and 5.5 kg in males of the smallest species.

Macaques are omnivorous, and they possess large cheek pouches in which they carry extra food. Breeding occurs year-round in some (mostly tropical) species, but, among those living outside the tropics, it is seasonal. Single young are born after about six months’ gestation and become adult at four years. Macaques are considered highly intelligent but may be bad-tempered as adults.

https://2000views.com.ng/monkey-captured-pulling-womans-top-exposing-b00bs-photos/
Re: Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) by greatnaija01: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
oyinbo will laugh at things until they are killed.... then they will start to scream aimlessly
Re: Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) by Zonacom(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
I can bet she is happy it happened. Next the monkey would have tried to off her short too.
Re: Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Naughty Monkey. cheesy He has been practicing for long.
Re: Monkey Captured Pulling Down Woman’s Top, Exposing Her B00bs (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
I wish I was that monkey, would have finger-bleeped her pink pussy too.
See fresh bress

(1) (Reply)

Men Rules That Every Woman Needs To Know And Observe. / Thunderbolt: Landlady Glues To Her Tenant’s Husband While Having Sex (video) / Learn Over 232 Better Sex Techniques You Don't Already Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.