Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Define The Term "Quota System" In Your Own Word - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Define The Term "Quota System" In Your Own Word (492 Views)

'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / 2019 Elections Will Define The Future Of Nigeria Says US Ambassador To Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define The Term "Quota System" In Your Own Word by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
According to mine, quota system is the denial of competency for incompetency due to the notion "everybody must belong". My own submission is that "quota system should be abolished completely in all sectors in Nigeria
Re: Define The Term "Quota System" In Your Own Word by georjay(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Define The Term "Quota System" In Your Own Word by ihitenansa: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
matex97:
According to mine, quota system is the denial of competency for incompetency due to the notion "everybody must belong". My own submission is that "quota system should be abolished completely in all sectors in Nigeria
Nigeria will only smell a semblance of real development if the useless quota system is abolished. but we knw dat nigeria was never destined for greatness.

1 Like

Re: Define The Term "Quota System" In Your Own Word by eTECTIVe(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Quota system is what d north uses to oppress and drag d rest of d country backward...

(1) (Reply)

'Ban Codeine Syrup Now' – Sokoto Governor, Aminu Tambuwal Urges FG / Nigeria Under Buhari Is Now Completely Directionless – Wike / War Against Corruption, A Joke.PresidencyShould Not Appoint The EFCC Chair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.