Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason (25827 Views)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Leah Sharibu: Henry Claudius Accuses Reno Omokri Of Taking Grants, Selling Books / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by matrix199(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Can't wait for 2019
Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by Quality20(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2018
FFK d man OBJ made a minister of d federal republic. I wonder what he saw in him or why he made him a minister. What's even d political value of FFK

4 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by Donjazzy12(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2018
myboy2111:
Femi Fani Kayode has accused Reno SA to GEJ of selling Nigeria Secrets to CIA ..see the tweet below

The fight get dirty
The attack dogs have turned on themselves!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by idu1(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2018
grin

My friend bthe show don start o

2 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by nerodenero: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2018
I don't really care about these politicians. I remember criticising Reno over an issue involving names. Reno said it was out of place for Africans to bear foreign names. I replied his senseless tweet by telling him that politicians like him refused to develop the nation but will rather run abroad for luxuries. Why can't they stay in their own country?

If these countries had behaved the way our polithiefcians behaved, will there be any luxury anywhere? Reno couldn't take the heat, he blocked me on twitter. He couldn't take the heat/criticisn and he chickened out.

My point is this - FFK might not be liked by many but dude stayed back to criticize and keep the ruling power on their toes, calling out Fulanis herdsmen for killings of innocent people but Reno ran to US, forming freedom fighter and writing rubbish.

The fight should continue, more things should be exposed as it's not healthy when these leaders are united.

16 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2018
FFK is going too far

Must he keep on accusing every Fulani man of being killers?

I am an igbo born in the North and I am so much against blanket condemnation of a whole people for the evil of few disgruntled elements among them...

FFK is further sowing the seeds of tribal mistrust in Nigeria....

He should just Shut-the-Bleep-up!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by opribo(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2018
How a man's utterances are sharpened like a two edged sword baffles me.

I heard someone was a drug addict, his utterances makes me wonder if his brain is still together. No sane man makes unfounded and baseless accusations against a fellow man. Anyway, this is Naija where you can say anything you like and get away with it, but seriously our people have a saying that 'a mad man doesn't feel shame in his eyes but his brothers and relatives are the ones that feel the shame'.

Someone should put a rope on his neck before he enters the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by vioment: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Big bros dem, una funny o.

Is it not the same naija that the presdio was in one hosipital outside his country for up to 100 days; while there, he communicated various subject matters like economy, security, education, etc

Is it not naija that don't have more than 25% control of their satellites. A country that naivety is so wide spread, with little technology, you can create a trend. Eg the phones in naija can be tracked by outsiders through their location or wave signals without their approval or awareness.

Traitors in naija full ground. Bh people, cultist, bribe collectors, fraud stars especially in the country, bad contractors, corrupt politicians, etc are all traitors to any place including naija.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2018
FFK and Reno should act maturely. It's not possible you both will have same opinion all the time.

1 Like

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by Ten06(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2018
2 jobless morons quarreling on Twitter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2018
I said it, its not alws gud fighting FFK unless u er ready to descend to gutter level with him
Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by vikithor(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2018
FFK and Reno , PEACE , BE STILL , I LOVE YOU GUYS ,AND WANT YOU TO CONTINUE TO BE MY ADMIRERS , SHEATH THY SWORD! PEACE ,BE STILL ! WE HAVE ONE ENEMY , ITS THE ENEMY OF THE CROSS , LETS TURN ATTENTION TO ELIMINATE THE ENEMY
SHALOM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by symbianDON(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
This table FFK is shaking has Reno on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by anaton(m): 7:34am On Mar 18, 2018
FFK Finish Him(Reno) or abi na the reverse! grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by zuchyblink(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Most Nigerians don't know that FFK and Reno are indirectly working for APC to create enemies for PDP and Demarket PDP

1 Like

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by kabawa(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
We don't need such division in our ranks now , can't these two just wait till we send the Dullard back to Daura before they start this nonsense

Which ranks?
The both of them still get small sense part you sharamuta grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by franchasng: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2018
FFK is right on this, Reno Omokri goofed in his effort to defend Atiku/PDP.

FFK is out for truth.

Miyeti Allah has always come out to claim responsibility for the uncountable number of attacks by herdsmen and Miyeti Allah is the only recognised organisation or association of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria and beyond, so it means those herdsmen killing and sacking farmers in their respective communities in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, etc are Fulani herdsmen.

Reno in his stupid effort to make comparison to drive home his useless point, made mention of Kidnapper Evans, saying that since Evans is from Igbo tribe, that it means all Kidnappers are Igbos, that's stupid and incoherent comparison because Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo, the recognised body that represents majority of Igbos in sociocultural matters didn't accept responsibility of Evans kidnapping rather every Igbo person condemned Evans and his wicked act and in fact, Evans kidnapped more Igbos than non Igbos but Fulani herdsmen targets only non Fulanis which makes it a genocide and an ethnic cleansing.

Reno has finally exposed his political biasness to the whole world to see. Reno seems to be after political post from whoever emerges as PDP president instead of advocating for the progress of Nigeria under any capable hand like FFK and other true patriotic Nigerians.

People may not like FFK, but he is one of the nonpartisan critics of our time who condemns evil as it is without fear.

I support FFK, all herdsmen belong to Miyeti Allah and all Miyeti Allah is a Fulani herdsmen recognised body, so all killer herdsmen are Fulani herdsmen! Its as simple as that. Let's call a spade a spade, this is the problem with Nigeria; some idiots will see the truth and try to bend it or cover just so they can gain directly or indirectly from the political class, its a shame, karma is watching

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by alen4smith(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
We don't need such division in our ranks now , can't these two just wait till we send the Dullard back to Daura before they start this nonsense
and your soldiers are already at war with one another.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by franchasng: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2018
PoliticalChinex:
FFK is going too far

I am an igbo born in the North and I am so much against blanket condemnation of a whole people for the evil of few disgruntled elements among them...

stop that your foolishness there!! angry angry

We are not saying that all Fulanis are killer herdsmen but all killer herdsmen are fulani!

You guys should stop defending these heartless murderers of innocent kids and women!

Have you seen any Fulani man or woman condemn the massacre of farmers by herdsmen

Why are u guys selling out for Csake

Be there and be forming I was born in the north, wait until they consume your blood, don't relocate now, keep talking nonsense until reality downs on you angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by wakaman: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Fun ra won Ni won O fun ra won l' Ogun je.

Yoruba proverb ( they shall poison themselves by themselves)

3 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by lakesider(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2018
God punish APC
God punish PDP
Nigerians must reject both parties .
They brought us where we are today .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by lakesider(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Ffk and reno are only singing praise of their paid masters
Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by Newbiee: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Karma! Will not allow that.
Buhari till 2023.
This is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by franchasng: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
lakesider:
God punish APC
God punish PDP
Nigerians must reject both parties .
They brought us where we are today .
yes o
Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by gtown: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2018
crazysaint:
shocked

Apc now dancing one corner in cow yansh, as their two enemies exchanging blows verbally!
Ipobians and PDP crying river niger, as their two great leaders wash their dirty linen in public.
When my enemies fight one another, no be to clamb mango tree dey watch dem. The thing never start yet.
I See Wike and Fayose in boxing arena next.
Who say Buhari is not from God!

4 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by billyG(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Reno CIA agent?i hav been susppecting him since.
Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by Elliot2(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2018
PoliticalChinex:
FFK is going too far

what then do u have to say about fellow Nigerians calling the 1966 coup as an Igbo coup even though it was comprised of different tribesmen in d military,and it wasn't like the whole Igbo populace sent them; but every other coups after it was not given ethnic coloration? how about the name calling of niger-delta militants,making it look like everyone is involved and thus they represent us? I thought stereotyping is fun in naija?!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by spafu(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2018
farouk0403:
Confusion cheesy grin

FFK is a tribal bigot he hate everything about Fulani and he calls himself a politician, abeg which state is he from I bet he cannot even win house of assembly in his state.

Wailer's/ pigs and idiat which side are you on now grin cheesy

Pastor Reno's side or Bianca's husband that has no brain.
And you are aware that Buhari is a worst bigot right?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Both men do not have real jobs. And just like the regular Nigerian Politicians without real jobs, all they do is sleep and drink on Twitter to keep themselves relevant.

That being said, a lot of politicians in Nigeria are CIA covet agent, and some do not even know they are. Some realize that the information they feed some American friends are delivered to the CIA directly. I can name a few names including OBJ and Tinubu and many others, I am sure they know that their information ends up with the CIA even though it was not their intentions, but they will never come clean.

Some of us know that Nigeria is a business name for some people, and not a country, and the population mass is just a supportive clause within the structures within the UN charter to keep the business running.

I pity the mentally poor who wont do anything to survive in their life time.

You live stupid, you will live poorly and die stupid.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2018
I am even wondering what secrets does Nigeria have that is worth buying by the Americans. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by gtown: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I said it, its not alws gud fighting FFK unless u er ready to descend to gutter level with him
When he tried Jimoh Ibrahim sometimes ago, he got his match.

1 Like

Re: FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason by monlawal(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Reno has millions of evidence to nail FFK but he would not use them. They served under a man that Reno is more loyal to and any evidence released due to this rant would further rent the GEJ assunder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari / Dr Akinwwunmi Adesina: How I Met President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.