Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

How I Earned #104,500 In A Day - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Earned #104,500 In A Day (9415 Views)

Less Than 2days To Earn $1,104 / I Earned 60k From JUICEBOX In April / How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Sarang(f): 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
zamie:

No. I didn't.

However, I achieved a sizeable percentage of that. I don't want to be specific.

The importance of setting a goal sometimes isn't to actually achieve it. The push and restlessness that setting a goal provides, is an important criteria for success.

We are in 2020 and my goals are bigger. Another question can be.. Have I achieved the same goal as at 2020

Sorry I didn’t think that far. Although I was only referring to your stock trading goal.
Just the thought of doing this is in itself a huge deal and I commend you for that.

All the best!
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Adeplastic: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
There is a very good material out there. This book, Tips and Tricks for Trading Stocks in the Nigerian Stock Market & Managing Your Portfolio Effectively, has been written to meet the needs of equity investors who want to spend limited time in trading, but want to achieve the highest level of success in a volatile stock market - The Nigerian stock market.

There is a currently a 20% discount on the book. Use the discount code UBTDRU3OC11N during checkout to claim the discount.

Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by Ebao2(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Am interested
Re: How I Earned #104,500 In A Day by ernestchykern(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Seeks Foreign Investors For Smart Cities Project / Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss / SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.