Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Baddest Baby Boy In The World! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Baddest Baby Boy In The World! (3901 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / After Engine Washing, My Honda Baby Boy Is Not The Same Again / These Brabus 800 And 900 Are The Baddest Saloon Cars At The Geneva Auto Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
80% Custom, 20% Stock

I dare you to beat this!
This car is 2 years old in nigeria, and still better than a Tokunbo!
American spec fullest option including-:

1. Matte Green body paint

2. 17inch black GTI rims, rocking super sticky Pirelli 225,45,17

3. Halo headlights with daytime and led fog lights

4. Quad exhaust tips

5. Custom aerodynamics side mirrors with LED turn signal integrated and adjustable 180° blind spot mirrors

6. 170° view reverse camera, with 8 infrared for night vision

7. 4inch, 160° rear view mirror

8. Fully debadged

9. Full LED lights, interior, headlights, taillights, reverse lights...etc

10. Hikari high and low beam LED headlight bulb with cooling fan integrated.

11. Capacitive touch screen stereo player (Not all this type in the market that you will need nail and hammer, just to tap 'play' cheesy) with Android OS (WiFi,Bluetooth,phone,gps, obdii scanner, Android apps, fb, ig, YouTube.. etc)

12. Up to 800watts sound system, with 6 Kickers speakers.

13. Full Dynamat sound deadening. (4 doors, in and out panels each, floors, backseat wall, side wall, headliner....na glass remain)grin

14. Brush aluminium interior overlay

Next upgrades

1. Front hood clean up. (Upgraded accessories, distributor caps and wires in red and black ascent etc.) It's gona be so clean.

2. Coilover or air suspension

3. 25-30mm anti-roll bars

4. Chassis anti flex Bar front and back

5. Cold air intake

6. Optical starlights in headliner, like in Rolls Royce

7. 4 piston brembo calipers with slotted rotors

The goal is to still make it look as stock as possible.

How cool is that? cool

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pics coming soon
Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2018

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
More pics

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sound deadening.

Reduction in wind and road noise
Better sound isolation
And Reduce vibration when playing music at high volumes

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Brush aluminuim Interior overlay. No official images yet

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 12:35am On Mar 18, 2018
Kickers speaks. 4 woofers, 2 tweeters and 1 sub.

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2018
As I get the pics, i will upload
Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by aieromon(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Why military green?

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by sKeetz(m): 2:05am On Mar 18, 2018
The green colour just spoil everything angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by ironheart(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2018
RICE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by idu1(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2018
But its still a honda baby boy...

6 Likes

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2018
rainmaker12 Nice ride and lovely interior with sound system. You sure say na naija you do all these modifications so?
Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Readonee35L(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2018
This is awesome smiley
Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Readonee35L(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2018
ironheart:
RICE
I hate Negativity .

Do you know what rice is?

Does he have boeing 737 wings?
Or over sized body kits or racing stickers?

The car looks 100% stock.
With little interior and other after market mods.
And here you're calling it rice.

Why didnt you call the less than 150hp corolla s which is a poser with bodykits rice.

Someone has sinked alot of cash in tunning something into his own taste. But yet you choose to give it your own title which is not even correct

5 Likes

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by elshanAutos: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2018
ironheart:
RICE
Not rice. Mods on the car appear to enhance the aesthetics to the owners taste.

Rice simply means when you mod a car to look faster, with said mods making ZERO improvements to performance.

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Alvin007: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

I hate Negativity .

Why didnt you call the less than 150hp corolla s which is a poser with bodykits rice.

Someone has sinked alot of cash in tunning something into his own taste. But yet you choose to give it your own title which is not even correct
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by ironheart(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Readonee35L:

I hate Negativity .

read your comments again that will give you my response

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by dasphinx1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
rainmaker12:
80% Custom, 20% Stock

I dare you to beat this!
This car is 2 years old in nigeria, and still better than a Tokunbo!
American spec fullest option including-:

1. Matte Green body paint

2. 17inch black GTI rims, rocking super sticky Pirelli 225,45,17

3. Halo headlights with daytime and led fog lights

4. Quad exhaust tips

5. Custom aerodynamics side mirrors with LED turn signal integrated and adjustable 180° blind spot mirrors

6. 170° view reverse camera, with 8 infrared for night vision

7. 4inch, 160° rear view mirror

8. Fully debadged

9. Full LED lights, interior, headlights, taillights, reverse lights...etc

10. Hikari high and low beam LED headlight bulb with cooling fan integrated.

11. Capacitive touch screen stereo player (Not all this type in the market that you will need nail and hammer, just to tap 'play' cheesy) with Android OS (WiFi,Bluetooth,phone,gps, obdii scanner, Android apps, fb, ig, YouTube.. etc)

12. Up to 800watts sound system, with 6 Kickers speakers.

13. Full Dynamat sound deadening. (4 doors, in and out panels each, floors, backseat wall, side wall, headliner....na glass remain)grin

14. Brush aluminium interior overlay

Next upgrades

1. Front hood clean up. (Upgraded accessories, distributor caps and wires in red and black ascent etc.) It's gona be so clean.

2. Coilover or air suspension

3. 25-30mm anti-roll bars

4. Chassis anti flex Bar front and back

5. Cold air intake

6. Optical starlights in headliner, like in Rolls Royce

7. 4 piston brembo calipers with slotted rotors

The goal is to still make it look as stock as possible.

How cool is that? cool

Did you do this in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 2:29am On Mar 19, 2018
dasphinx1:

Did you do this in Nigeria?
Yea.

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by dasphinx1(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2018
rainmaker12:

Yea.

Nicely done... you did not show us the quad exhaust o. meanwhile how about some lip kits for the ride? You can google up wingswest 4pcs lip kit for 98-2002 accord. i am interested in how you did that chrome accent finish in the interior. It looks real good bro.

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Jakumo(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
Rainmaker, I don't mean to rain on the parade here, but what has this car got under the hood ?

With the stock "sleeper" look of this car, my thoughts turned to seriously overpowered engines that produce monstrous G-forces on takeoff, preferably all disguised in a sedate-looking vehicle that bears little or no cosmetic bodywork to hint at the unbridled horsepower that can be summoned with light foot-pressure applied to the loud pedal.

Is this car stock in the engine department, and if so, do you plan to upgrade its power-plant so as to acquire more hidden muscle, for deployment when rapid departures are needed due to security concerns ?

3 Likes

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by mogreen22: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
rainmaker12:
Kickers speaks. 4 woofers, 2 tweeters and 1 sub.
sir please where did you get these speakers?

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by dasphinx1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jakumo:
Rainmaker, I don't mean to rain on the parade here, but what has this car got under the hood ?

With the stock "sleeper" look of this car, my thoughts turned to seriously overpowered engines that produce monstrous G-forces on takeoff, preferably all disguised in a sedate-looking vehicle that bears little or no cosmetic bodywork to hint at the unbridled horsepower that can be summoned with light foot-pressure applied to the loud pedal.

Is this car stock in the engine department, and if so, do you plan to upgrade its power-plant so as to acquire more hidden muscle, for deployment when rapid departures are needed due to security concerns ?

Bro, this question of yours reminds me of a turbocharged 4cyl accord coupe, of the same production year, which i watched on youtube some days back. Bro, that whip was a darn raging bull.

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Front lip...... not that necessary, since I'm not installing side skirt. I only installed a lip in the rear to hide those 'Japanese mufflers' and make visible only the tip of the exhausts.
The problem with installing lips where most people fail is that, it has to be in the same level with the side skirts and the front or rear bumper. Especially the front, it should not be lower.
If you not installing side skirts don't install gigantic lips.

In my case the rear bumper is higher, so there's room for a lip.

dasphinx1:

Nicely done... you did not show us the quad exhaust o. meanwhile how about some lip kits for the ride? You can google up wingswest 4pcs lip kit for 98-2002 accord. i am interested in how you did that chrome accent finish in the interior. It looks real good bro.
Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
No Engine mods. But i do smoke the hell out of this thing to sleep some drivers, who look down on poor baby boys all over the world. grin
But swaping out the motor for a F22 and installing a turbo charger won't be bad. If well tuned, that's a 300+ HP.
Jakumo:

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by rainmaker12(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
mogreen22:
sir please where did you get these speakers?
All items are from Amazon.

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by diportivo: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
all of these mods and u don't even have the wiper placed correctly

doesn't the driver side blade touch the edges when working?

Interchange the wipers and finish this job once and for all

nice ride btw

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Jakumo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
rainmaker12:
No Engine mods. But i do smoke the hell out of this thing to sleep some drivers, who look down on poor baby boys all over the world. grin
But swaping out the motor for a F22 and installing a turbo charger won't be bad. If well tuned, that's a 300+ HP.

Now you're talking. 300 horses would make that car launch like a missile. Always nice to improve on mother nature by dropping in a powerful motor that will strike fear into the hearts of men.

1 Like

Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by dasphinx1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
rainmaker12:
Front lip...... not that necessary, since I'm not installing side skirt. I only installed a lip in the rear to hide those 'Japanese mufflers' and make visible only the tip of the exhausts.
The problem with installing lips where most people fail is that, it has to be in the same level with the side skirts and the front or rear bumper. Especially the front, it should not be lower.
If you not installing side skirts don't install gigantic lips.

In my case the rear bumper is higher, so there's room for a lip.

Hmmm, nicely noted opinion

Can you be so kind to drop the purchase links to every single mod you did to this ride? I will really appreciate it bro, thanks
Re: Baddest Baby Boy In The World! by Somatic(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
The wahala now is after all these mods someone will still price ya motor 400k saying Babyboy dey get K-leg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expert Opinion Wanted: HONDA Accord Crosstour VS LEXUS Rx 350; Which Is Better?? / Toyota Rav4 vs Honda CRV / Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.