Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO (3875 Views)

Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO) / Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Well, the title is clear enough. I'm saving for my first car. And I need numerous sources of income to make it happen, sooner.

I thought of saving #100,000 every month, and that will amount to #2,400,000 in 24 months.

I've have always loved Lexus and the sleekness of their sedan cars. But I need help determining the ideal car, one that wouldn't cost me an arm and leg.

I need advice on how to make this happen, and sooner.

I believe two heads are better than one!!!

I'm 26 years, and it feels I'm missing a lot not having a personal car.

I need your help to think.

Lalasticlala, car lovers and dealers, your help is needed!

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Franklyspeakin: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congrats in advanced

1 Like

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Stenewiser: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
saving money for two years to get a car, sounds like poverty to me, and na Lexus.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stenewiser:
saving money for two years to get a car, sounds like poverty to me, and na Lexus.

It's too long in my opinion. And I need an advice to diversify my income and make it happen sooner.
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by budaatum: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
HenryDion:

It's too long in my opinion. And I need an advice to diversify my income and make it happen sooner.
I don't think it's too long at all since you are paying cash. Some people take out a 5-7 year loan and pay huge interest which is very not wise at all, so kudos for being sensible and wise.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by yesloaded: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
I'm sorry, it's better to buy car when you can afford it

Car is a liability but it's good to own 1 because it serves purpose that goes beyond luxury

It won't be funny saving for 2yrs, keep saving a much as you can and whenever you realize your account balance is more than enough to buy a car then you can go ahead but don't empty your bank account o

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
budaatum:

I don't think it's too long at all since you are paying cash. Some people take out a 5-7 year loan and pay huge interest which is very not wise at all, so kudos for being sensible and wise.

Nice to see it from this perspective. Thanks kind stranger!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Elsueno: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
sad

Forget about other people, Why do YOU need a car, if u can find that answer, u will be able to get the right car for u & at the right time. it will then be an asset instead of liability

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sha save in dollars. The naira might be exchanging one thousand naira to a dollar in two years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by udemzyudex(m): 3:03am On Jun 24, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Sha save in dollars. The naira might be exchanging one thousand naira to a dollar in two years.

grin cheesy
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Hoodbilonia: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Buy a car now. In 2yrs dollar go enter 1500. By then lexus es 2004 go be 4m. Innever knew the value of my car till I sold it .u go enter bike tire,bike men go insult u ,cab men same thing.if u buy something big everyone go see am,u wan buy fuel for jerican,na bike,if u see dangote truck coming fear go catch u on top bike. When it rains,no level 4u. U go market no. Buy a car now o and save yourself stress of embarrassment and public transport stress,trekking everyday till u see bike or keke.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by nurey(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
HenryDion:
Well, the title is clear enough. I'm saving for my first car. And I need numerous sources of income to make it happen, sooner.

I thought of saving #100,000 every month, and that will amount to #2,400,000 in 24 months.

I've have always loved Lexus and the sleekness of their sedan cars. But I need help determining the ideal car, one that wouldn't cost me an arm and leg.

I need advice on how to make this happen, and sooner.

I believe two heads are better than one!!!

I'm 26 years, and it feels I'm missing a lot not having a personal car.

I need your help to think.

Lalasticlala, car lovers and dealers, your help is needed!

Thanks in advance!!!

I own 2 cars and I enter public transport more than I drive them, I earn 6 figures monthly but it makes sense to enter transport (sometimes cheaper and more secure due to insecurity in the country)

Don't buy car as luxury or showoff buy only if you need and don't keep money in bank invest it for turn over.

If you are buying a car for now, buy a low budget car, traffic robbers, bandits, kidnappers would target a Lexus owner first before they think of breaking into a Volvo, Nissan or golf 3.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by valarinz: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
nurey:

I own 2 cars and I enter public transport more than I drive them, I earn 6 figures monthly but it makes sense to enter transport (sometimes cheaper and more secure due to insecurity in the country)

Don't buy car as luxury or showoff buy only if you need and don't keep money in bank invest it for turn over.

If you are buying a car for now, buy a low budget car, traffic robbers, bandits, kidnappers would target a Lexus owner first before they think of breaking into a Volvo, Nissan or golf 3.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
nurey:

Thanks for your advice... Especially not keeping money in the bank!!!
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Drella(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by OfficialDJ: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2021
nurey:

in a bid to sound politically correct, you sound incoherent.

How do you own two cars, and enter public transportation, and at the same time earn 6 figures monthly. Those three sentences CANNOT go together Mr.

Fuelling each car every month shouldn't take more than 20-25k except there are fuel guzzlers.

It doesn't make sense to own a car, or two in your case and still take public transport.

Except you're a miser.
Upgrade your thinking bro....
Drops pen

19 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by GogetterMD(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

How do you own two cars, and enter public transportation, and at the same time earn 6 figures monthly. Those three sentences CANNOT go together Mr.

Fuelling each car every month shouldn't take more than 20-25k except there are fuel guzzlers.

It doesn't make sense to own a car, or two in your case and still take public transport.

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen

Hello stranger.
What he said is very possible. You can have a car, a very comfortable one sef, and still decide to use the public transportation system. Sometimes it's just more convenient and saves the stress of Lagos traffic, not because one can't afford to put the car on the road. Speaking for myself though.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen
If you don't stay in Lagos... You'll never understand

Do you know how stressful it is driving in Lagos??

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by nurey(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
h author=OfficialDJ post=103066272]in a bid to sound politically correct, you sound incoherent.

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen[/quote]

In a bid to sound sensible you sound st***p but since you asked a question, let me answer you just a bit.

I work in a plantation 10,000 hectares if you research how big 10k hectares is and what a plantation entails I have answered the question of not using my car.

My hometown is 400km from my workplace, my work is stressful, I prefer to enter public transport and sleep in the bus throughout the journey than drive and use 4hrs from ibafo to berger not to talk of driving almost 300km none stop. It's also cheaper in terms of fuel as my vehicle uses 12L/100km in highway driving transportation cost me 4k only to my door step.

Security wise if public transport breakdown I find my way immediately, if my personal vehicle breakdown I must find a way to secure it first b4 moving on.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by OfficialDJ: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2021
nurey:
h author=OfficialDJ post=103066272]in a bid to sound politically correct, you sound incoherent.

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen

In a bid to sound sensible you sound st***p but since you asked a question, let me answer you just a bit.

I work in a plantation 10,000 hectares if you research how big 10k hectares is and what a plantation entails I have answered the question of not using my car.

My hometown is 400km from my workplace, my work is stressful, I prefer to enter public transport and sleep in the bus throughout the journey than drive and use 4hrs from ibafo to berger not to talk of driving almost 300km none stop. It's also cheaper in terms of fuel as my vehicle uses 12L/100km in highway driving transportation cost me 4k only to my door step.

Security wise if public transport breakdown I find my way immediately, if my personal vehicle breakdown I must find a way to secure it first b4 moving on.
nobody gives a shit about your work history Miser.
Stop posting your personal stuff online...
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by nurey(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:
nobody gives a shit about your work history Miser.
Stop posting your personal stuff online...
undecided

Miser whao thought you would start with epistles and long Gregorian insults, truly you were humbled.

I guess my 6 figure salary is what made you insecure grin it isn't much anyway am sure you earn more as you own the most expensive CLS on the block grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by OfficialDJ: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2021
nurey:

Miser whao thought you would start with epistles and long Gregorian insults, truly you were humbled.

I guess my 6 figure salary is what made you insecure grin it isn't much anyway am sure you earn more as you own the most expensive CLS on the block grin
i earn in $, you earn in #. I don't toil and soil for my money. You do.
You have a boss. I'm my own boss.

I work when I want to and earn an average of $5-7k monthly with an all time high of $21k in a month.
If you want prove, I'd show you.
I don't measure measure dicks in public, so I don't have an issue with you.
You earning in 6 figures in naira translates to me earning in 7 figures.
Go figure.
There are levels to these things.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by nurey(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I work when I want to and earn an average of $5-7k monthly with an all time high of $21k in a month.
Go figure.

Now this is the real official DJ I know on nairaland never backsdown in argument and never accept defeat grin

I don't need evidence because I believe all you have said, have a lovely day

20 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by OfficialDJ: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
nurey:

Now this is the real official DJ I know on nairaland never backsdown in argument and never accept defeat grin

I don't need evidence because I believe all you have said, have a lovely day
have a lovely day mate wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by bonnyhope: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
nurey:

It is easy to say invest your money
Now I have 1M, kindly give me 2 investment opportunities

1 Like

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by bonnyhope: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen
Don't mind him, just talking rubbish
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by teeste: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Go figure.

All you wrote up here about earning fx are all lies. We know una. You are a Yahoo boy. If you need my details to press charges, pm me, I would send you all the info you need to reach me.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
nurey:

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen

Is it a plantain Farm??

That's very huge
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by OfficialDJ: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
teeste:

All you wrote up here about earning fx are all lies. We know una. You are a Yahoo boy. If you need my details to press charges, pm me, I would send you all the info you need to reach me.
you're irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Go figure.
And you think someone gives a shit about how much you earn in dollars?

It's baffling how you NLders think!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Hoodbilonia: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2021
U earn how much and bought scrap outdated benz from copart. So all the car dealers wey full naija,u no see one clean glk or venza of 6m to buy, or honda of 10m. Una two dey make noise. I earn this I earn that like say na steady. I dont brag na niggi. But my guy u r a huge washee. Hahahahahahaha. U earn 21k in a month,wow. Your lowest car supposed be glk full options.Stop telling big lies. Unless u r a yahoo plus boy. But from the look of things na scrap from copart u ended up buying. Scarp of 1300$ and u earn 21k dolls a month. Hahahahahaha
Em em
Em ma pariwo.
Na just audio.no be benz
Na audio.
Slow down slow down. Why u wan kill yourself.

OfficialDJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oUU-HTR0c.

I just noticed rudeboy sample 2faces song dat he sang to Mikel obi at the beginning. Wow really.

I work when I want to and earn an average of $5-7k monthly with an all time high of $21k in a month. Almost 9m and u ended up buying a car for 1300 dollars. Oga u are a fat liar
Go figure.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by SchoolPedia: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2021
nurey:

Except you're a miser.
Drops pen

What Car gives you this 100km for 12l? That's about 2k fuel.

My Corolla 2002 only gives me 40km for every 2k fuel (12 litres). It's like I am missing out on something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference B/W Corolla Altis And Corolla LE / Baddest Baby Boy In The World! / The 10 Most Reliable Car Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.