Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of (32402 Views)

28 Toyota Trim Level Acronyms And What They Mean / 10 Facts About Volkswagen Beetle You Probably Never Knew / 12 Interesting Facts About The Pope Mobile You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of by Yoruba4Life: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2018
seyiojomu:
Have owned two Acuras sinc I started buying my own cars. I wonder why the whole world still hasn't discovered that premium line. Currently using a 310hp tuned 2010 TL with SH--AWD and i don't wanna always drive anything else

You're very correct. The thing with Nigerians is the narrow-mindedness and Myopic way of thinking.

You'll hear pple say negatives abt a certain car they once drove whereas they never did the necessary maintenance on that vehicle.

Acuras are beast! The RL... to me, was the best thing ever since 'slice bread'... lol. grin. I was able to perfectly connect with it.

Acura 4 Life!

1 Like

Re: Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2018
anibirelawal:

What of CE ?
cheap edition
Re: Car Badge Acronyms You Probably Never Knew The Meaning Of by anibirelawal(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
cheap edition

hahaha... funny. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Cool Bikers Pictures Taken In Nigeria By 09bikersmc / Dangote Truck That Fell Along The Lekki-Epe Expressway (PHOTOS) / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.