Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu (1269 Views)

BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by divineappo(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2018
These people will destroy this country with corruption

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by Emvico34: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2018
useless criminals everywhere u go.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by EODforce: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Op ,how about listing to us as well the choiced properties of Tinubu
don't forget to add Lagos state as one of tinubu's property
good luck on that

5 Likes

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by kense88: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Its really bad. Stealing our collective wealth. They should carryout there investigation perhabs along side people like el rufai and also do something about Buratai Dubai properties. Wonder were he got the money to purchase those properties. Nigeria most be free of criminals enough is enough.

Oh I forgot to mention our president. Where could his son yasuf have gotten the money to purchase that power bike, if he borrowed money to purchase his form.

1 Like

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by persius555(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Why loot money only to invest in an already prosperous nation when such money can generate much needed jobs for thousands of Nigerian youths.
Nigerian politicians are heartless and unrepentant.

Tomorrow they March out to profess their love for Nigeria. These guys are nothing but opportunists who have no iota of care for this country.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by AntiWailer: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Each of those senators have properties outside this country.....na who dem catch be thief.

Like my brother above said, if you list tinubu properties, Nigerians go fear. Tinubu wey worst pass Abacha?

1 Like

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by DynasTee: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2018
*Singing*
I know one day one day One day e go better
Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by walemoney007(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Each of those senators have properties outside this country.....na who dem catch be thief.

Like my brother above said, if you list tinubu properties, Nigerians go fear. Tinubu wey worst pass Abacha?
is it a crime if you list tinubu properties?

And what stopped the PDP from prosecuting tinubu

2 Likes

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by OneCorner: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2018
because he's an igboman abi
they don't like us in diz Nigeria at all

1 Like

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by dignity33: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Let us do a simple investigation on how Ekweremadu made his fortune through government in a transparent manner, firstly we have just heard from Senator Sani that each senator recieve N13.5m. monthly that are not their Salary which I believe that federal government are aware about it. N13.5m . ×12 month =N162m for a year . N162m ×18yrs =N2.9b not minding his monthly salary and allowances, monthly salary of senators are N750,000 ×12=N9m × 18yrs = N162m let us assume that his allowances which I did not included and his salary which is N162m are the expense and taxes he paid.

HE ALSO GETS THIS
Severance Gratuity............ N7.43m
Furniture allowance ..........N7.45m
Motor Vehicle Allowance...N9.94m

We also didn't include during the period he served as Chief of staff and Secretary to state Governors. Now let said he has made N3.5b when include the period he is chief of staff and Secretary to enugu state government. Now my question is can N3.5b buy all those properties mentioned by Saharareporter? From my estimate N3.5b can acquired those properties mentioned by Saharareporter though not saying he is a Saint.

1 Like

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by plaetton: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2018
EODforce:

good luck on that

Don't mind the useless idiot.
He is not even intelligent enough to quote the source of this information.
Selective stupidity.

Why not do Nigeria a favor by publishing same for all senators, all governors and former governors ?

Let us see the choice properties of Buhari's cabal, his family and extended family.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by BankeSmalls(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2018
We need a list of Tinubu properties too.
Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by saaron(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
grin A thread for zombies, by zombies to zombies, quoting themselves with their numerous moniker.
Their grouse with Ekweremadu was because he scold their masters Elrufia and Yaya Bello for tyranny and abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by divineappo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
EODforce:

good luck on that
why don't u check my profile and see topics and comments av made about Tinubu and others, instead of defending your own corrupt elder brother from the imaginary land of rising sun
Smh

I hate it when citizens chose the corrupt politicians to support and criticize.

In Nigeria, the attitude of defending your regional brother because he is not the only looter is really a sad thing
Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by BankeSmalls(f): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
divineappo:
why don't u check my profile and see topics and comments av made about Tinubu and others, instead of defending your own corrupt elder brother from the imaginary land of rising sun
Smh

I hate it when citizens chose the corrupt politicians to support and criticize.

In Nigeria, the attitude of defending your regional brother because he is not the only looter is really a sad thing

I am going to sleep, wake me up when Tinubu is in jail, then we can talk Ekweremadu.
Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by divineappo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I am going to sleep, wake me up when Tinubu is in jail, then we can talk Ekweremadu.
lol

my brother, I hear you
Re: List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu by bonechamberlain(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
funny clowns, this vicious attack on ekweremadu is because of his position and his support for saraki. the easterners must support ekweremadu whether corrupt or not, until there is true justice in nigeria where corrupt persons are jailed irrespective of tribe not this jungle and kangaroo like situation where in order to elevate your tribe to the corridors of power you tarnish the image of another tribe who are in power or have the possibility of being in power. if anyone should label ekweremadu corrupt it should not be westerners of northerners but the majority of easterners. why is the west or north not fighting corrupt element within themselves but are more concerned about corrupt element in the east. people are now smarter, this was the mistake the Niger delta made allowing the likes of Ibori and alameseigha to be ridiculed, they have learnt thats why u see various groups everywhere supporting PEJ OR GEJ.

CORRUPTION WILL CONTINUE IN NIGERIA UNTIL ITS FOUGHT HOLISTICALLY AND NOT BY SENTIMENTS OR THROUGH TRIBALISM angry

(1) (Reply)

5000 Youwin Connect Winners Plan Massive Protest As Facilitators Say “no Money” / Nigerians Dig Out presidential aide Tolu Ogunlesi's old Tweet / Jos Plateau Crisis For Begginers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.