Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (36989 Views)

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Occult! Occult!! Occult!!! Call +2348025953593 To Join Secret Society For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by 2016v2017: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
OP it depends on what you mean by a secret society undecided

the picture above looks like an organisation but not a secret one

some organizations are there to help make life easy for others

But If its an organisation where evil is plotted and executed either spiritually or physically then what business do you have with such

And no pastor seen in such cult should even be regarded as a pastor in the first place

They are regarded as evil agent!
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Who remembers this MOG. Tope alabi must have followed him to shrine at one point . fake ass gospel singer
what is his name?
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
bjhaid:
what is his name?
pastor ajanaku. When he died cult members came to seize his corpse. He was tope's spiritual father
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Citizen99: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Most of these Pastors will come out and tell you a "No" but a lot of them are occultists.

Only God knows the hidden.

☣ ☠
....even if most Pastors do that, it doesn't make it right....NO to OCCULTISM[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Citizen99: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Citizen99:
....even if most Pastors do that, it doesn't make it right....NO to OCCULTISM[color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Redoil:
The aim and objectives will decide if the christian will join

The aim and objectives kwa. Do you imagine that he aim and objectives of cult group is to kill and be killed? Aims and objectives will always be noble...na English
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by hurricanekatrina(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
i am confused
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, can’t soeak for the other examples you wrote up there but do you know you must believe in a supreme being to be a FM? I have been a Mason for 8years and I read my bible.

I know a grandmaster that’s a born again Christian too.
I thought women are not welcomed in Mason? How come u are a member
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by EvangelistNdudi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

If you are interested in a cleaning job at airport road in Lagos, WhatsApp or call me on 07036886202

NOTE: any interested person(s)should contact me before 3pm today 18/03/2018, as you might likely to start tomorrow

thank you
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by gracefoundmme(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by REALOMARE: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
ABSOLUTELY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IF YOU BELONG TO A SECRET SOCIETY AND YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN,ESPECIALLY A LEADER EITHER BE PASTOR,POLITICIAN, BUSINESS LEADERS, E.T.C, WE HUMANS ARE gods KNOWING GOOD,BAD, EVIL IS NORMAL AND PART OF LIFE,ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE AND DECIDE.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by eagleonearth(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing wrong with secret cults.

What and what do u know about free mason?

Which of their activities do u know about?

Who do they worship?

Don't ever argue stuffs u have a zero knowledge about.
there is nothing to argue. Jesus is the light of the world and in him there is no darkness at all. He never did anything in secret with people. I ask you a freemason again, do you serve Jesus the Christ in your Lodge? If your answer is yes, invite me, I will worship with you in your next gathering.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by WeirdWolf: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
You must belong to a religion as a prerequisite for joining most advanced secret cults.

You must believe in the existence of a supreme being (G).
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by judgedredd22(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A pastor has spoken about some Christians who belong to other secret societies like Mason and feel that they can still serve God truly. According to the pastor who shared pictures of church leaders who allegedly belong to these societies, people have been asking him this question about whether it is right to belong to a secret society and also be a true Christian.

Pastor John Valentine from Chicago, Illinois in the United States who said one cannot serve two masters together, according to the bible - took to his Facebook page to post the below;

REAL TALK, Can a born again Christian, be a Mason, Eastern star, Elk, or one of the secret societies and still serve God in Spirit and in Truth. I confess that at one time in my life I desired to be a part of but I could not step away from the gospel. There are church leaders who are part of these organizations.

The question has griped the church and still is in many ways. The bible says that you cannot serve two masters. In that you will love one and forsake the other. In all fairness it's not right for me to step in and say exactly what they believe. Yet I had to answer the challenge of many to post this question?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/pastor-speaks-about-christians-who-belong-to-secret-societies.html

i think the pastor/rev is stupid and uneducated. If the society/organisations were secret, he wouldn't be seeing their pictures online or know about them!
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Goldaccumulator: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gr8amechi:
It's a disgrace for a man of God, pressumed God's vessel to descend so low as joining an occult,, it's a pity
Christianity is occultic
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by olowobaba10: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
IF THEY ARE SECRET SOCIETIES, WHY ARE THEY EXPOSING THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC PHOTOGRAPHS?
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by sweetilicious(f): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
God is a jealous God
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by tiger28: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, can’t soeak for the other examples you wrote up there but do you know you must believe in a supreme being to be a FM? I have been a Mason for 8years and I read my bible.

I am one as well but not active anymore because of the SAME reason OP just mentioned . Which lodge and what level are you then we can go there. You CANNOT be a REAL Christian and be a freemason! EVEN being a Mastermason still doesnt reveal the innerworkings of the blue lodge.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by elegushichilling: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
okonja:
Aye mojuba ooo cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahahahaha for where? Na dem dem wey we dey talk b dis o.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by elegushichilling: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
okonja:
Aye mojuba ooo cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahahahaha for where? Na dem dem wey we dey talk b dis o. This one self fit dey claim MOG, Pastor Okonja.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by elegushichilling: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
OboOlora:

if u have been a member for over 8 years, so what is special abt fm? I mean their uniqueness that made u join.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by okonja(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
elegushichilling:

hahahahahahahahaha for where? Na dem dem wey we dey talk b dis o. This one self fit dey claim MOG, Pastor Okonta.

Are you referring to me? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by lobell: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
thesolutions:
Secret societies don't snap pictures and post it on social media. They are secret as in hidden.

If those people you mentioned are registered groups, its an offence for you to call them secret society.

Lets leave propaganda for politicians. It won't make Chris happier than He is with us now.

They are secret as in what they do that cannot be brought to light.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by elegushichilling: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
okonja:

Are you referring to me? lipsrsealed

yes, I'm referring to you nd I mean Pastor Okonja, not Okonta. I don't assume a MOG will be saying aye mojuba though.

Since 'aye mojuba' is usually use in traditional religion setting, why are u saying such here, on this thread, where other members are nt significant.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Pengician(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
The
End
Will
Tell.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by uchwar1: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
You call them secret society and yet u could access their picture. continue your propaganda. for your information, churches are the real secret societies u could find in Africa because what they do in secret is more than what they do in the open
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by okonja(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
elegushichilling:

yes, I'm referring to you nd I mean Pastor Okonja, not Okonta. I don't assume a MOG will be saying aye mojuba though.

Since 'aye mojuba' is usually use in traditional religion setting, why are u saying such here, on this thread, where other members are nt significant.

So, you don't think I and You are both the same that just know where that slogan is being used and not necessarily belong lipsrsealed.

FYI, I am not a pastor, I just believe say; "Aye nbe, eyan sii wa" wink
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
it is not right...you cannot serve God and the devil... you cannot have two masters

only God know those who worship him truthfully
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by elegushichilling: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
okonja:

So, you don't think I and You are both the same that just know where that slogan is being used and not necessarily belong lipsrsealed.

FYI, I am not a pastor, I just believe say; "Aye nbe, eyan sii wa" wink

Alright.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by dopemama(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mbanu
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by buhariguy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Redoil:
The aim and objectives will decide if the christian will join
no aim and objective can make you join.
That is how idiotic pigs of Biafra behaves.
Re: Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
eagleonearth:
there is nothing to argue. Jesus is the light of the world and in him there is no darkness at all. He never did anything in secret with people. I ask you a freemason again, do you serve Jesus the Christ in your Lodge? If your answer is yes, invite me, I will worship with you in your next gathering.

What information do u have about Free Masonry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) / Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.