Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. (649 Views)

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs / See Weapons Recovered From Arrested Thugs After Attack On Homes Of PDP And APC / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by muckross(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2018
A Nigerian man took to his twitter page to recounts his ordeal with thugs after wearing agbada to a party.

Read What He Wrote Below:

I wore agbada to a party, that's how these thugs started hailing me, i told them i don't have money they still kept following me, i prostrated to beg them, they also prostrated too i just had to give them my TP... I trekked back home
Never again will i wear agbada to a party �

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/man-recounts-his-ordeal-with-thugs.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by Skyfornia(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Lols...I hope this is a joke. If not then your sense is less than common.

Na so all these yoruba masquerades that parades the streets begging for money accosted me one day..the guy kept hailing me despite the fact I already told him I don't have money. Suddenly I remembered I have one torn 10naira note inside my wallet, I brought it out and handed it to the guy...I could not see his face because of the mask but I can guarantee you that his face at that moment turned red. The guy started abusing his father in yoruba...na so I leave am waka. He stood there transfixed!! grin

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Just tell them say you dey come back...Waka go your own.

Once dem don start that their hailing, 'baba o', 'babanla', Tell them 'I dey come(with a hand gesture while you keep moving)
Re: Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by OneCorner: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2018
Skyfornia:
Lols...I hope this is a joke. If not then your sense is less than common.

Na so all these yoruba masquerades that parades the streets begging for money accosted me one day..the guy kept hailing me despite the fact I already told him I don't have money. Suddenly I remembered I have one torn 10naira note inside my wallet, I brought it out and handed it to the guy...I could not see his face because of the mask but I can guarantee you that his face at that moment turned red. The guy started abusing his father in yoruba...na so I leave am waka. He stood there transfixed!! grin

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
liar liar... kwontinue cool

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by SuperSuave(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Blame Buhari
Re: Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by internationalman(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
And you are calling people that hailed you thug...
I just wish They had beaten or forcefully extorted you to Merit that name.

Re: Man Recounts His Ordeal With Thugs After Wearing Agbada To A Party. by queensera(f): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With Only 5 Men Per Day – 25 Year Old Sex Worker / Swazi King’s 8th Wife Allegedly Commits Suicide (photo) / Again, Herdsmen Invade Benue Community, Kill Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.