Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger (19640 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
After reading some of the comments on this issue, I have nothing to say but "WOW." No wonder Nigeria is a pariah state. I feel bad for the "okada" man whose bike was stolen in the course of getting "change" for his customer. First of all, the okada man should be applauded for his good customer service, which is a rarity in today's Nigeria. But those who cast the blame on his passenger for the theft are sorely mistaken.

Secondly, the okada man is in business to pick up and drop off passengers for a fee. Based on the passenger's account of the event, he paid for the service that he received and as the owner was looking for "change," his bike was stolen. Moreover, it is the responsibility of the business owner to serve his customers including providing them change. I am sure the okada man is very familiar with the area and should have been more careful not to just park his bike anyhow to take care of his customer.

Finally, his passenger had no legal obligation to look after the bike. It would have been a different ball game if he had entrusted him with the responsibility of looking after his bike and he accepted when it was stolen. So, for people to cast aspersions and deride the passenger is not only uncalled for but the anger towards him is mis-directed. This actually shows what is wrong with the society. People are quick to judge and blame someone without justification.
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by zeezcarter01(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nawaooo
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Teeboi56: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
loomer:
you self dull. how them take carry bike from where u stand n u no notice?

na pin?
I Wonder ooo
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Teeboi56: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
D man must bee jail rubbish
How we u stand not too far to a bike and be saying u don't know how it was disappeared

Anytime u hear Lagos state just run for ur life
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Mac2016(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Before reading I tot it was the passenger that stole the bike... Dull people everywhere
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Mac2016(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
MaNyEsq:
After reading some of the comments on this issue, I have nothing to say but "WOW." No wonder Nigeria is a pariah state. I feel bad for the "okada" man whose bike was stolen in the course of getting "change" for his customer. First of all, the okada man should be applauded for his good customer service, which is a rarity in today's Nigeria. But those who cast the blame on his passenger for the theft are sorely mistaken.

Secondly, the okada man is in business to pick up and drop off passengers for a fee. Based on the passenger's account of the event, he paid for the service that he received and as the owner was looking for "change," his bike was stolen. Moreover, it is the responsibility of the business owner to serve his customers including providing them change. I am sure the okada man is very familiar with the area and should have been more careful not to just park his bike anyhow to take care of his customer.

Finally, his passenger had no legal obligation to look after the bike. It would have been a different ball game if he had entrusted him with the responsibility of looking after his bike and he accepted when it was stolen. So, for people to cast aspersions and deride the passenger is not only uncalled for but the anger towards him is mis-directed. This actually shows what is wrong with the society. People are quick to judge and blame someone without justification.
Altho he isn't legally obliged what about commonsense?
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by dododawa1: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
PHOTOSHOP story
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by pek(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2018
You met the gentlest okada man in the world! There is no way you are not the first and only suspect. He left it in your care and the bike disappeared. You are damn lucky to be reporting this with pride.
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by pek(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2018
MaNyEsq:

What part of Mars do you live?
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Assassin101: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2018
and you're very sure you don't have a hand in this?! undecided
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Araoluwa005(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Samanza89:
Chairman we self no say life hard, but don't come here and tell us gibberish.

Now, Go and return the bike, I repeat go and return the bike!... Where u also looking for change?... Go and return that bike!...
funny you
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Sportsobserver: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
But you suppose to see when the bike disappeared. Lucky you were not accused
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
pek:
What part of Mars do you live?

Apparently, I do not reside in the same abode as your dim-witted, low life self!
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mac2016:

Altho he isn't legally obliged what about commonsense?

I understand your angst, but the venomous attacks by some people in this forum are beyond the pale. Afterall, if a man is not legally obligated to do something regardless of how some people may view it, he's still in the clear. Common sense is all relative!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Man Who Kidnapped 3-Week-Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm - Pictures / Police Intercepts 3,600 Litres Of Petrol In Polythene Bag..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.