Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger (19642 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by AnthonyAk(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
op dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by cchiagom(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
false story
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
I don't know how u were allowed to go free

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
You need to be arrested walahi. The bike he left in your care to look for your balance just disappeared and you have the guts to be talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by twinskenny(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
loomer:
you self dull. how them take carry bike from where u stand n u no notice?

na pin?

lol lagos boys dey vess
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by ikukuhero: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dreyxam:
Wonders shall never end in Lagos. Today a bike man dropped me at a bus-stop and I was to pay him N100 but I had N200 on me. I gave him the money and he needed to give me N100 as balance. Unfortunately, he parked his bike not too far from where I was, while he was looking for a N100 change to give me. On his return, he was asking me who took his bike from where he parked it. We started looking for motorcycle like a pin. Someone has taken his bike away within that minutes he was looking for my change.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1879959498694325&id=100000408801730

I am certain you were busy with your phone and of course distracted by it, so, the thief took note and seized the opportunity to whisk the bike away. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by twinskenny(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

He was probably surfing nairaland while waiting grin

It pains me when I see grown adults with no situational awareness angry

i tell u.. maybe na gentle okada man the guy meet sha... u suppose to look after his okada while he look for your change...

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by monex(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
famousguy01:
You get mind to still come on top this platform spit this kind trash, you wey suppose don dey kirikiri

if na benin, the passenger dey go Ayelala straight

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by DONADAMS(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
for this buraheconomics
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
op is lying. No such thing happened
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by tgmservice: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op u should he thanking ur stars in some areas u will he mobbed to death by now

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Krafty006: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
funny comments, the passenger is the first suspect ....https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Focusmind: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
And you still collect the N100 change comot? The okada man gentle ghan

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by GMbuharii: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Buhari sef angry
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Obason22(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
And the okada man let u go so that u can come here and post rubbish, go and look for that machine

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
u dull o....if na me be the okada man, na u be the first suspect...and the way wey i gobtake land u slap...you go see begin see ur ancestors....abeg show the man where you n ur gang members hide the bike

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Jackossky(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Here is the case
You deliberately gave the bike man a higher denomination so you could whisk his bike. An act you already pre-planned with your cohort
So the moment he went to look for change, you quickly gave sign to your crew members and they did justice to the bike. So you won't look culpable, you stood there with such temerity to feign ignorance
The bike man had doubt and so had to charge you to court. That is the case we have against you sir.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by texzola(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
You are lucky to be alive" If it's in any other place" Okada men for use old tyre turn you into suya.Stealing of bikes is a CAPITAL offence in Naija. aka Jungle Justice.
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
OP Lied. It is a fake story.
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by clems88(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op you were bad luck to him. May God never let me come in contact with people like you angry

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by danvon(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
If the Okada man accused the Op, police would not arrest him Okada is supposed to be banned........

Remember?
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by DanEmakoji(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thank your God you are not reporting this from police net

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Godwin978(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dreyxam:
Wonders shall never end in Lagos. Today a bike man dropped me at a bus-stop and I was to pay him N100 but I had N200 on me. I gave him the money and he needed to give me N100 as balance. Unfortunately, he parked his bike not too far from where I was, while he was looking for a N100 change to give me. On his return, he was asking me who took his bike from where he parked it. We started looking for motorcycle like a pin. Someone has taken his bike away within that minutes he was looking for my change.

how could you have done this? oga return that man's bike, the okada man is so stupid to have let you go

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by focus7: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dreyxam:

If i were the okada man i would get you arrested and hold you responsible for the lost of my okada.

You boarded a bike without the exact amount that made the bike man to go look for change to give you while you were standing by the bike and on his return the bike has disappear in your area where you have your paddies, abegi you will produce the bike.
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Bestchisom(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Op why u steal that bike

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bros, may God have mercy on you for not being your brothers keeper.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Olalan:
Really sad for the rider losing his source of livelihood. But how could you not see when the bike was been taken away, in saner climes you would be called for questioning.

Leave am make hin dey there. If na another place, na prime suspect hin go be.

Infact as of now, e for dey for police cell dey wait for tomorrow's torture

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Sundayokonkwo: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giver date man is bike
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by thedondada(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
The op is a mugu.

How can you stand there and somebody wheels a bike away beneath your nose. You said he parked not too far from you.

Everybody I k ow will stand right next to his bike so he doesn't whisk off with tour change but you whisked off with his bike.

Thank God no be warri.

It would have been a different headline and not typed by you.

Okada thief burnt to death for pretending not to know who stole bike.
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
loomer:
you self dull. how them take carry bike from where u stand n u no notice?

na pin?
Hahahaha you sure say this guy even pass class so, where em dey dem still a while bike from em front , b like dem fit even thief this guy em self oooooo

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by vertueptime: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
One important question. If the bike man had ran away how will the passenger get his change back since he wasn't watching the bike for him in return of his change
Re: Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger by chyboyfrank(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
As an intelligent officer weh I be, Oga na you arrange for that bike disappearance oh shocked
See Oga we no go beat you..I no say you want tell us were una hide am before devil come change your mind.
Use style go keep am back where una collect am you hear! Before thunder go fire you cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Kidnapped 3-Week-Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm - Pictures / Police Intercepts 3,600 Litres Of Petrol In Polythene Bag.. / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.