Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Do You React When You Have Exam On Sundays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You React When You Have Exam On Sundays? (445 Views)

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React When You Have Exam On Sundays? by RealAdewole(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2018
occasionally, some Nigeria tertiary institutions due to one reason or the other schedules some of their exams on Sunday.
Also, some schools and exam bodies like JAMB schedule exams for Saturday, which collides with some churches service.

As a Christian did you boycotts, disrupt or sit for such paper/s or exam on your worship day?
Re: How Do You React When You Have Exam On Sundays? by orisa37: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Work and Pray.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Contact For Prayer Partners And Xtian Friend / Blood Allegedly Appeared On Stone Where Jesus Was Laid(see Video) / Help !!! I Woke Up This Morning And I Found Dried Blood On My Thumb Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.