Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' (440 Views)

Dream About Fish: What Does Fishes In The River Or Stream In Dream Means / What Does Seeing Your Mother In The Dream Means? Watch The Video / She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by LourlahSuzanne(f): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
I call on those blessed with interpretation of dreams to help my girl friend out here, On monday a friend of mine called me and asked me what should she do that she had an awful nightmare and i told her to narrate the dream....She said, In her dream she was in her house when suddenly some couple of girls invaded the compound and as soon as she saw them she ran to close the door but they broke in somehow and came into her room, sat down on her chair and told her they're lesbian and they came for her, suddenly she found herself telling them that she like it femme to femme, just then some of the girls said they are femme and they also love it that way and immediately one of them layed on the long chair and ask her to show her skill,to cut the story short she was fingering them all in her dream until she woke up suddenly. Although i told her to pray some prayers which she did and since then she hasn't had any nightmare but am just curious on what can this dream mean cause the girl am talking about in real life ain't a lesbian/neither has she have sex before so what could have happened althou she said she had been reading about lesbianism and why people engage in such but could this be the reason why she had such dream. Pls this not a lie/joke so pls if u don't have an answer don't come here spewing rubbish
Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by hakeem4(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
I
LourlahSuzanne:
[s]Although i told her to pray some prayers which she did and since then she hasn't had any nightmare [/s] but am just curious on what can this dream mean cause the girl am talking about in real life ain't a lesbian/neither has she have sex before so what could have happened althou she said she had been reading about lesbianism and why people engage in such but could this be the reason why she had such dream. Pls this not a lie/joke so pls if u don't have an answer don't come here spewing rubbish
you’ve answered the question yourself

2 Likes

Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nothing serious about the dream.

1 Like

Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tell her to stop reading about lesbianism. The more she read, the more her mind open up doorways for the accursed spirit of lesbianism into her soul and that's why she's having such dreams, they are already messing up with her spirit, she should beware. Tell her to fill her mind with the word of God.

1 Like

Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
lesbian is a habit that any female could be involve. some books and online post are ocultic and conjure. if u read u will be initiated unconciously. she has been initiated and need deliverance. else, she will just find herself doing it against her will.

1 Like

Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by terrezo2002(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Perhaps something is luring her into it. Tell her to get closer to God and all shall be well

1 Like

Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by LourlahSuzanne(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=Tosinex post=66323799]Thanks so much for this

1 Like

Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by LourlahSuzanne(f): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=66325122] Amen, thanks.
Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by CuteMadridista: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
LourlahSuzanne, Holy Spirit tells me your friend is a witch trying to infect you with her lesbianism so you become one of them

Find out if she's truly a witch by going to a very powerful pastor and tell him what you noticed. if she's a witch as suspected you have to kill her cuz the bible instructed we should suffer not the witch to live and we should kill all homosexuals

We shouldn't let this menace spread and kill as many witches and homosexuals we see. So help you God
Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by Butterflyleo: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:
LourlahSuzanne, Holy Spirit tells me your friend is a witch trying to infect you with her lesbianism so you become one of them

Find out if she's truly a witch by going to a very powerful pastor and tell him what you noticed. if she's a witch as suspected you have to kill her cuz the bible instructed we should suffer not the witch to live and we should kill all homosexuals

We shouldn't let this menace spread and kill as many witches and homosexuals we see. So help you God

And as expected. Here he is ranting about a God he claims does not exist . Your mental health needs to be checked.
Re: 'she's Scared What Do You Think Her Dream Means' by ichuka(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is she a devoted Christai,Yes?
Then she need to focus more on spiritual food to build her spirit man up.
Distraction is one of satan major scheme to frustrate Gods children .
SANE WAY SHE FEED PHYSICALLY
SHE MUST ALSO FEED SPIRITUALLY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Widow Who Didn't Wash Her Hair For One Year Due To Tradition. / It Is A Sin Against God Not To Have Pvcs” Pastor Adeboye Says / A Deadlier Sect Than Fulani Herdsmen Is Coming To Nigeria Soon' - Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.