Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why Do Prayers Not Answered When We Pray Over A Certain Things at A Certain Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Prayers Not Answered When We Pray Over A Certain Things at A Certain Time (352 Views)

Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Prayers Not Answered When We Pray Over A Certain Things at A Certain Time by olafestid(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2018
It happened not long ago, a visa agent took his clients from Akure to Lagos for an interview in U.S embassy, they arrived in Lagos a day before the interview day, and they lodged in an hotel, one of them who happened to be a core "street " guy called a prostitute for one night standing and he slept with her over the night, the second guy had long ago observing fasting and prayer even till that very day of the interview.

Then to everyone's surprise, the prayerful guy was denied the visa, while the other guy's visa was given to him. What can we call this? The believers in the house should give their opinions on what causes such thing.

Note: the other guy is an example of bad guy, I know what am saying and I hope you can imagine what I mean.
Re: Why Do Prayers Not Answered When We Pray Over A Certain Things at A Certain Time by orisa37: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Daniel's Prayer Answer was delayed by satan, says The Angel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming A Rising And Falling Christian Life / Do Not Lose Hope- Fr Ejike Mbaka Reveals / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.