Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Choices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choices (337 Views)

Choices.... / Marital Choices: Think Before You Act / What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choices by overcomersfaith(f): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Our choices dearly beloved, can make or mar us. Can you remember what choices you made in the past given the same scenario you will never attempt it. Also there are choices that the Holy Spirit made us to accept and it is such a blessing to us afterward but that wouldn’t have been your choice under normal circumstances.

Dear beloved, I have a position when it comes to making choices. My position is and will always be that the Holy Spirit should guide me. Because they are things that may not be looking good from the beginning but as you trust God and go into it, sooner or later you will be singing ‘alleluia’ all the way.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/choices-2/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Shaykh Bulala / Government Vs Church / Pastor Adeboye Mocks Gov Bello As Melaye Survives Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.