Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

His Yoke Is Easy And His Burden Is Light - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Yoke Is Easy And His Burden Is Light (204 Views)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / For My Yoke Is Easy, And My Burden Is Light. 1john 5:3 / What To Do When Your Burden Is Too Heavy To Bear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Yoke Is Easy And His Burden Is Light by jonatoye(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: His Yoke is Easy and His burden is Light

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no man without a yoke or a burden. Your rest in the land of the living depends on taking the yoke of the Lord upon you and learning from Him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." ( Matthew 11:29-30 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In life, there are many people who are tired of life despite the money they have and the resources at their disposal. Some at a point in their lives will see no reason to live on and commit suicide. More money, houses, cars, businesses and other wonderful and pleasurable possessions of life does not give a man rest but rather increases his worries.

Coming to Jesus to learn and taking His yoke upon you is what gives a man rest. Until a man makes His burden his burden, he will never find rest for his soul. Having a closer look at the lifestyle of Jesus; His meat is to do the will of God and He lived His entire life trusting the Father for everything as a stranger in this terrain.

Be mindful of men who in absolute submission to the sinful nature place the burden they can't carry on people in the manner of the Pharisees. If you can faithfully and willingly submit to Jesus to walk in His steps you will come to know that His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the Grace to follow and walk in your steps in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Place the yoke of the Lord upon you and learn of Him to walk in His steps and you will find rest for your soul!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Refreshed Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

We Need Faith! / 2019: Akwa Ibom Christians Endorse Emmanuel For Second Term / Only God Is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.