Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

For My Yoke Is Easy, And My Burden Is Light. 1john 5:3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For My Yoke Is Easy, And My Burden Is Light. 1john 5:3 (175 Views)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / What To Do When Your Burden Is Too Heavy To Bear / His Yoke Is Easy And His Burden Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For My Yoke Is Easy, And My Burden Is Light. 1john 5:3 by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Helo dear nairalanders , firstly i wish to to remind u once again that Jesus loves you. his thoughts for you are thoughts of peace not of evil to give an expected end. a lot of us are living a very troubled life unnecesarily due to the fact that we hav missed or hav outrightly refused to follow the track whch our heavenly father and creator set for us to follow to live an easy and meaningful life. we end up blaming govement blaming other factors for ALL our miseries, no! All we need is jesus christ. In fact we need him now like never before. its time to turn back and follow God. He is The way the truth and the life. the earlier the better my breatren. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

New Member / Sign The Petition To Stop CAMA Law. / My Choice Of Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.