Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure (22356 Views)

Learner Driver Crashes Into A Building In Calabar / Multiple Vehicles Crash Into Trailer In Imo State. Two Dead. Photos / Danfo Rammed Into Trailer In Fadeyi, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by jantavanta(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
jonath0012:

Is it that some of you don't know how to read or have comprehension problem? .
It was clear stated that the driver showed the sign not quite long after taking off from the school gate that the passengers had to disembark, but due to the intervention of passers by they all agreed to board the bus again, after which the sign showed up again, and this time around it became uncontrollable and the vehicle ran into trailer.

Hope you get it now

Passersby who thought they knew better.
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by bejeria101(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Only in naija,where and how did a person like that get a driving license and wasted human lives! Smh
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by Meritocracy: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Education is not about read and write but to be able to say no to bad situation. May their souls rest in peace. I saw the accident on this medium two days ago, infact it was terrible. God wanted to save their life and give sign but they ignore by listen to passersby. But why should FRSC issues a driver licence to such person.
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
buhari must u suck blood everyday
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Total lie, wasn't due to the ailment. Driver lost control and the accident occurs. Beside they are student from my class/department. Newspaper report was false. Dangerous overtaking and then....

3 Likes

Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by yemi15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
openmine:

There were signs that this man was not okay....
Once a driver is sick and also shows warning signs about his illness,the best thing was to disembark like they did initially....
They should have insisted on boarding another cab despite the pleas from passers-by...Now their lives have been cut short simply because of our unrepentant attitude towards our own life and that of others....

We see the wrong things every day and instead of doing the right thing,we say "MAKE WE MANAGE AM" !

We see a smoking airplane or an unstable vehicle or a shaky keke.....instead of insisting that U will move with a good and functioning means of transportation,we fall prey to the usually helpless phrase like "make we manage am" or "abeg i dey hurry" or "you go wait tire ohhh"

See how "make we manage am" has claimed the lives of these students!

This should be a very huge lesson to everyone....we like taking things for GRANTED in this country!

Exactly. Me go dey for that kind situation, I go still continue? Iffahear
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
EPILEPTIC yet he has drivers Licence.
NIGERIA can issue drivers licence to DEAD PEOPLE

You just wan kill person with laughter when we should be mourning.
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by donbenie(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
millomaniac:
Since everyone died how do we know it was epileptic seizure.
Maybe you should try reading a little instead of rushing to comment,the answer is there if you had cared to read through the article..
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by Pat081: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
following the interventions of passers-by and other colleagues of the driver, the students agreed to continue the journey. So to mi dey kill demself is d man olny cab man dia
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by highbee02: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
The picture above is a profile picture, because d accident involved a Mazda 323, popularly called OBA NKIE, painted in Ilorin taxi colour ( green & yellow). It was posted on nairaland few days ago
RIP to the departed
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by osteenbush(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
My brother, how would they know if the man is epileptic when he goes to procure his drivers license?
Of course you don't expect him to tell you
EVILFOREST:
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by Zither(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
All the more reason to be grounded in Christ so that no matter what happens, live or die, we are never lost forever. Dying is only a transition to eternity which is the real life. This life is just as brief as smoke in the air which quickly disappears as if it never was.

RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by millomaniac: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
donbenie:
Maybe you should try reading a little instead of rushing to comment,the answer is there if you had cared to read through the article..

It is you that should read thoroughly. I expected you just point out the answer instead of rushing to quote me.
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by tyav7: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
He might have taken an over dose of tramadol hence the seizure. Just saying. An epileptic on medication most likely will not experience an episode while driving. Wetin I know sef.
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by Ken4agent(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

It happens only in the land of the rising sun grin and the FRSC will be issuing licence to whoever care to have one without any screening whatsoever. Well when d head is sick what do you expect of the body??
Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by ArabStarks: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Rip to them

Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by ArabStarks: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Rip to them ( The four Kwarapoly students who lost there lives)

Re: 4 Students Killed As Epileptic Driver Crashes Into Trailer After Seizure by boxxy(f): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
i swear
alsudaes1:

I wish they'd not continue the journey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.