Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday (1178 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Ben Brako Poses Nude With Wife, Gives Reasons / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by ToriBaze: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Actress/model Jojo Charry is smoking hot in new photos as she teams up with multiple award winning stylist and fashion entrepreneur Jeremiah Ogbodo ( SWANKYJERRY) for nude photoshoot.. more pictures after the cut.

Jojo Charry hails from Liberia but based in United States. She is an actress in the Nollywood movie industry.

Gushing about her nude birthday photo shoot,  Jojo said: I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age.  #selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything.

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/nollywood-actress-poses-nude-celebrate-27th-birthday/

© ToriBaze Media

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by ToriBaze: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by conductor123(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oko mi nle cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by stephleena(f): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
I wonder wen being bold and self love has to do with being naked.
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Is it that I don't watch movie ni, I don't know these people Nairaland do call nollywood actresses
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Omo olomo.

She needs to advertize what she is selling.

Abi the nude is to enable us confirm her age my scanning the body.

Oloshosondu. Omo shepe teri
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
conductor123:
Oko mi nle cry cry

And e no go soft again undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Yemike(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
conductor123:
Oko mi nle cry cry
Lo gb'olosho. wereygrin
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by olatunjithomas(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
something a man somewhere is paying heavily for, I'm viewing it here with less than 5 megabytes
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
This one gidi gan oo
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by ToriBaze: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lalasticlala and my threads not going to FP are like 5 and 6
Re: Nollywood Actress Poses Nude To Celebrate 27th Birthday by Nature8(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Anakogheri

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Uriel Looking Gracious In Wrap Dress / Davido Most Expensive Luxury Cars Convoy In Lekki / Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.