Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,678 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics (1182 Views)

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by Ayodele70: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actress, Iretiola Doyle has hailed Davido for the way he has been passionately participating in politics in his state.

She went further to urge Nigerians to get their PVC and aggressively support the candidate of their choice during elections.

She shared a photo of Davido and wrote; 

"Who he's campaigning for and why is immaterial and beside the point. The way i see it, if a quarter of us got involved and pursued our political preferences with as much passion, single-mindedness, loyalty, doggedness and "we die here" fervour that @davidoofficial has displayed and sustained over the last several days, it's safe to say that the last 2 decades probably wouldn't have gone down the way they have and we probably wouldn't be in the current socio-political situation we are in.
It doesn't matter how cerebral or articulate you are; back seat driving and arm chair political analysis don't change a thing. Everyone is analysing what A, B, C and D are doing, the real question is what are you doing? How are you getting involved? What is your political preference and how are you ensuring that you are effectively represented?
Alas, classic Nigerianese, you no go do, person wey gree do will be damned for doing..Na so!
DavidO has found his "why". I am PVC ready currently on the look out for my "why". A candidate who's politics I agree with, who I feel I can trust.
#BeActivelyInvolved#ArmChairCriticsNeverChangedAThing#GetYourPVC#AggresivelySupportTheCandidateOfYourChoice
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/ireti-doyle-weighs-in-on-davido-actively-participating-in-politics.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Davido got billions in the bank and still working hard like he's got nothing ..

Thats the spirit of a true hustler

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by Kingosytex(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
the young man you see in the above picture is gonna be osun state's commissioner for enjoyment, osun state's govt will surely create dat ministry 4 him just like wat okoroawusa did in imo state

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
There are some people who rarely talk, but when they do, they make a lot of sense, Ireti Doyle is one of them.

INEC doesn't count votes online, get involved.

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by candygist: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Airforce1:
Davido got billions in the bank and still working hard like he's got nothing ..

Thats the spirit of a true hustler

The guy no get problem
Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by neolboy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Davido for commissioner for Education in Osun state
Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by abumeinben(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
neolboy:
Davido for commissioner for Education in Osun state

Commissioner of youths engagement.

He will learn am
Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by petsam11(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
I would have preferred and loved watching a video of her saying this, i.e giving this as a speech!
Madam and her friend (Shaffy Bello) are too good in English!
Lovely diction! Mixed with beauty and class!!!
Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by 9jaAmerican: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Some Nigerians get as dem be sha! wtf is all these hype about davido canvassing for vote for his OWN UNCLE!!!
Do you realise what davido stands to gain if his uncle emerges the winner. Do you know that officially makes davido the headliner for ANYTHING pdp in the whole of Nigeria? Do you know davido now might have a say in contract allocation in osun state?
Don't come here and start yapping like davido was not in Nigeria before his uncle came out for governorship. It's his uncle, he is doing what anyone will do for their uncle bearing in mind what you will gain if your uncle wins!!!

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by sacajawea: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Funny woman all this talk on what
He is using influence to further family's interest.
All is fathers and Uncles have held Political Positions including Governor what have they Achieved Chai
Re: Ireti Doyle Weighs In On Davido Actively Participating In Politics by MollyBank: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hunger for power! That's the reason he was canvassing for his uncle. It's his fucking Uncle!

Where was Davido when we started not too young to run?

Someone is being hailed for protecting his family's source of income and power at the detriment of the citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Cee C Beautiful Look To Gtb Fashion Week / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Celebrates Her Brother's Birthday In Style / My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Accounts Put Together - Princess Shyngl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.