Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class (4192 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / Forex: Any Good Forex Trainers Available? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by obilokechukwu(m): 3:08am On Apr 14, 2020
please let they show you them monthly earning like this

Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2020
obilokechukwu:
please let they show you them monthly earning like this

We have gone far beyond that, if you check our early post 2years ago, you will see your request.

Mind you in Forex current results can't determine future results because you don't own the market.

So don't be moved by what people show off with.
Only the picture of our software will tell you the future ahead you.
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2020
gaiusolayinka:
No one become a good trader in one week except op has other ulterior motive not stated here

Hahahahahaha sir join my group and see people using our software to will the market within 3days of learning (novice I mean)
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Besides everything we do is free for the society to benefit from, so if you don't want to join why the criticism.
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Available
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by samtiyelov1(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Interested... 08030760691 WhatsApp
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by Incips: 2:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Learning is the most important factor of Forex trading and you never become a successful trader if you have no knowledge so this course may be a good choice to learn Forex.
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Incips:
Learning is the most important factor of Forex trading and you never become a successful trader if you have no knowledge so this course may be a good choice to learn Forex.
I agree with you and that's what we are doing, not telling come and invest your money, you will have to show proof with your demo before I advice you to go live.
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
samtiyelov1:
Interested... 08030760691 WhatsApp
Please call 09057115031
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by obilokechukwu(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
new comer do not allowed they to device you about software or system, it do not work rather eat up your earning. beware of system and forex scamers show you system and software to trade, it can not last long. try to educate yourself how to trade through the use of mt4 and look for foreign trader like rayner tea{trend follower). you can even called me below

Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by samsamo48: 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
ikechialex1:
Get the EMA signal alarm and make your own signals
Why did you use this EMA to loose such amount of money like this bro? -$1410 profit/loss

Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2020
samsamo48:

Why did you use this EMA to loose such amount of money like this bro? -$1410 profit/loss
That was a demo account.... and was abandoned without tp,
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by timitayo77: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
ikechialex1:

That was a demo account.... and was abandoned without tp,
I can see you made this post in 2018, is any update or upgrade made to this software currently in 2020?
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2020
timitayo77:

I can see you made this post in 2018, is any update or upgrade made to this software currently in 2020?
Very good question, that's has been done including entry and exit, it's exciting more and more
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by timitayo77: 8:26am On May 06, 2020
ikechialex1:
Very good question, that's has been done including entry and exit, it's exciting more and more
This must really be interesting. That means if there is another upgrade, I will have to delete the current one and then download and install the new update, am I right?
Re: Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class by ikechialex1(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2020
timitayo77:

This must really be interesting. That means if there is another upgrade, I will have to delete the current one and then download and install the new update, am I right?
No, the settings remain 5/13 cross, but we upgrade with strategy and using other indicators like the RSI and trading base on h4 signal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2000 Acres of Virgin Farmland For Sale In Edo State. / MMM and Nairaland Exposed!!! / FINALLY MMM Has Paid Me Ooooo!!! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.