Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training (4234 Views)

Crash Index And Vol75 Guru (magic Strategy) / Rise Higher Chart Comparison And Volatility 75 Digits Binary Options Strategies / Volatility 75 Index In/out And No Touch Binary Options Winning Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by akwunomy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hi guys: This is an invitation to anyone interested to learn the basics of trading to join me in a month training session: During this session that will run each day by 7/8pm every day starting on July 1: You will learn the fundamental principle of trading...how to use price action to improve your trading result: The focus will be on trading Volatility 75 index...I heard about it for the first through someone that gives signals...I have tried it personal and just fall in love with it:

At the conclusion of the training: The lucky ones that really have impressive understanding will join our group of traders...where we evaluate trades and make informed decision about each set up: It will be fun: They number is limited and also the cut off date will be 28th of June 2019: We are not going to admit new people after this day: If you are still interested after this date...you will have to wait for the next class...

The idea is to give back to Nigerians and expose them to more legitimate ways of making money online: From time to time, we will set competition to pick good traders to our funded trader scheme: Where we will fund a micro account to best traders and share the proceeds on percentage basics:

I always believe in giving back to the society and putting our youths to work and this opportunity should not be wasted...I will be concluding the first training this month ending and it was really a big success and they participants are really happy:

All you need is being available, having a good phone with WhatsApp and being eager to learn...also keeping a date with us around 7/8pm...Though you can go through the material on your on time but the first week is important as it is the week we go through the platform..,you do not want to miss it:

If you have any question...drop it: You can send your number here or to the email: busydog1914@gmail.com
www.givertoken.org/projects
I will send a history of my trading but prior result is not indicative of future result in trading...but using the knowledge and system we thought we prepare you to take on the market:

Hope to meet you before the cut off date and you will glad you did:

Thanks and peace

Labusydog

1 Share

Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nice history. Do you guys have paid signals?
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by akwunomy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
I do not like the idea of paid signal though I can do it but believe that everybody have what it takes to improve on their trading using price action.

Think about it...someone give you signal everyday...and you depend on him each day..,what if something happen to him...

Best to learn how to kill those fish...

fados4sure:
Nice history. Do you guys have paid signals?
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by lakebless(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by OLORIPAPA: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Is this history demo or real...
Y don't u give us free signals b4 the training date,if it works we will get involved in ur training then.
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by aydotaone(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by akwunomy(m): 6:03am On Jun 24, 2019
Do you trade volatility 75 index and then give me your number..then when there is setup...I will give you maybe...your doubt will be clear.,,

Learning how to trade...has its benefit...it will build your confident and psychology of the market.

I will send a signal whenever they pop up to you

OLORIPAPA:
Is this history demo or real...
Y don't u give us free signals b4 the training date,if it works we will get involved in ur training then.
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by OLORIPAPA: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
akwunomy:
Do you trade volatility 75 index and then give me your number..then when there is setup...I will give you maybe...your doubt will be clear.,,

Learning how to trade...has its benefit...it will build your confident and psychology of the market.

I will send a signal whenever they pop up to you

ok,here is my whatsapp number 08033543480
do ur train on trading?
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by Geepapa: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'm interested 08037546226
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by iffydave: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why not create a telegram channel?
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by flabush2241: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by Criticaltemp: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2019
09053548561 if am able to understand this trading options i will be so much grateful to u.. These things looks abstract to me.. Where and how can i learn the primary n basics
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by akwunomy(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2019
After our basic trading then the elite training group will be on telegram

iffydave:
Why not create a telegram channel?
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by akwunomy(m): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Don’t worry...you will learn it...I have doubt on people ability by when I came to Nigeria this April...I ran into a friend in Lagos and she told how hard things are...I was like...could you be able to learn how to trade...she said anything.,,I picked few other people and that was the first class that ended....she is now very good trader because she worked real hard during the training...if she can learn in just a month...you will do the same...I will teach the most important things and other things you will learn in your trading journey...I love Nigeria...1 hour everyday to give back to my great country is a sacrifice I am honored to make to teach as many people as possible how to benefit from the financial market:

I will add you and it will be fun:

Criticaltemp:
09053548561 if am able to understand this trading options i will be so much grateful to u.. These things looks abstract to me.. Where and how can i learn the primary n basics
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by wisest10: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2019
09094230469..hope its not too late.....
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by DZTech: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2019
akwunomy:

After our basic trading then the elite training group will be on telegram

na ur type supoz dey front page.
do u teach metatrading?
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by cristy149: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
08164144975 if it still available pls add me
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by omakay(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
07061384520. Add Me
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by imitateMe(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Volatility 75 Index isn't determined by traders or any financial institution; it is purely MANIPULATED by binary.com to generate profit for themselves. It is a game you cannot win. Just imagine playing a game that has been designed to make people lose money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by Okodhi8392: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
if I am not too late to the party, add me. 08038291626
Re: Free Volatility 75 Index And Other Market Training by U4ure: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
08093697057 add

(1) (Reply)

100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. / MMM Founder Writes Buhari , Says 'you Know Nothing About Our System / C24 Loan Reviews Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.