Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (40689 Views)

‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by LesbianBoy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
In your dream.

If I catch you eh angry
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

Ruggedman with people wives sef.

First na 9ice wife,and now na Tiwa. The Magun wey go kill Ruggedman just pass Shangisha dey enter Lagos now.

Tiwa make you no worry, because Teeblizz don move on and your childish way of trying to make him jealous no go work.

Ruggedman go marry before your love for another man wife go kill you.

And ruggedman get long fat priick oh. I know say na the big okogbolor burst tiwa brain. Me I dey steadfast with my penis enlargement exercises sha

1 Like

Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by Dsov2016: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

Ruggedman with people wives sef.

First na 9ice wife,and now na Tiwa. The Magun wey go kill Ruggedman just pass Shangisha dey enter Lagos now.

Tiwa make you no worry, because Teeblizz don move on and your childish way of trying to make him jealous no go work.

Ruggedman go marry before your love for another man wife go kill you.

bros u just read my mind. afta the nodding saga of that year him nor learn. na wen one guy go give am correct beating him go learn
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by Oluwambo147(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
1zynnvn:

Somebody already pointed this fact out. I thought you'll do more justice to it instead you repeated the same thing. This is unlike you. I'm disappointed. You on the verge of loosing one fan. Make me proud with the next post. Don't fail me. I put a lot of hope on you. Don't let me down next time. I just wasted the laughter I was mounting up waiting for your post and this is all you had tot give. You just ruined my evening. cry
me too but i still remain nwa fan
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by Opoki(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rugged man Don buy market
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by pedrilo: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
No wonder tiwa is almost everywhere recently.
Wizkid, clubs now ruggedman.
Once a hoe........ ......
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by talk2percy(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Ruggedman u too? Because of the constant punishment unah dey give to that pussy, Na him make the husband vex leave am for una run enter US. Tiwa sabi shear shaaa
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by ensamy(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Ohafia ndi eze unu kwe nu wo . Ruggedybaba gaba niru. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears by 1BB007(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2018
i dont understand what is the connection shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Nina Ivy Acquires A New Lexus / Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.