Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag (3156 Views)

When I Moved Back To Nigeria, I Was Sharing An Apartment With Davido: Tiwa Savag / Celebrities Flaunt Wads Of "Burna Notes" At Burna Boy Listening Party In Lagos / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by MYFOOT: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2023
‘’last last Tiwa Savage go reach everybody’’ – video of Burna Boy and Tiwa Savage sharing k!ss in a club spark reactions (watch video)

Viral video spotted moment Grammy winner Burna Boy and queen of afrobeat Tiwa Savage locking lips in a club spark discussion online.

In the viral video clip circulating round social media space, 42 years old Tiwa Savage and Burna Boy got many talking as they romantically shared kiss.

Netizens reacted to the video reacted as Tiwa Savage was seen hugging another man after she k!ssed Burna Boy.

See some reactions below;

@Chukwuemeka said –‘’were they k!ssing…Tiwa did you just k!ss Burna??’’.

@ArthurRanda said-‘’make we no hear another thing after this’’.

@Eddiee said –‘’last last Tiwa Savage go reach everybody’’.

Watch video below;
https:///3QZ7pQT

1 Share

Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by money121(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Wahala
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by superCleanworks(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2023
They were PROBABLY high

1 Like

Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by Aboks(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2023
bloggers and fake news na 5 &6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by Rahkman: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2023
Aboks:
bloggers and fake news na 5 &6
it’s not fake the vivideo is there on twitter
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by Gadafii: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mama for the boys
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by bdon123(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
MYFOOT:
‘’last last Tiwa Savage go reach everybody’’ – video of Burna Boy and Tiwa Savage sharing k!ss in a club spark reactions (watch video)

Viral video spotted moment Grammy winner Burna Boy and queen of afrobeat Tiwa Savage locking lips in a club spark discussion online.

In the viral video clip circulating round social media space, 42 years old Tiwa Savage and Burna Boy got many talking as they romantically shared kiss.

Netizens reacted to the video reacted as Tiwa Savage was seen hugging another man after she k!ssed Burna Boy.

See some reactions below;

@Chukwuemeka said –‘’were they k!ssing…Tiwa did you just k!ss Burna??’’.

@ArthurRanda said-‘’make we no hear another thing after this’’.

@Eddiee said –‘’last last Tiwa Savage go reach everybody’’.

Watch video below;
https:///3QZ7pQT
Didnt look like lip to lip kiss.
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by sacajawea: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Me sef wan put prick inside toto jare
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by jamesversion: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
I even have Tiwa Savage on my Display pics for over 9yrs now. I left her pics there for a singular reason, that is to remind me of my ambition.

Anytime I attain a good position of Authority, na Tiwa Sawage I go first knack among Nigerian celebrities. And i go make sure say i knack her well well grin
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by talk2hb1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
They are Adults, abeg free them.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by eepeepook: 3:43am On Nov 22, 2023
She’s single and around attractive younger men. Her mates are married and living boring lives. She can have her pick of young studs lusted for by young women.

Nothing concern me. I get my life to face. Her ex-husband isn’t complaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2023
eepeepook:
She’s single and around attractive younger men. Her mates are married and living boring lives. She can have her pick of young studs lusted for by young women.

Nothing concern me. I get my life to face. Her ex-husband isn’t complaining.

No one will ever complain when you see others bag your FAILURE, u simply share colleagues' TAG for them grin cheesy
Re: ‘’last Last Tiwa Savage Go Reach Everybody’’ – Video Of Burna Boy And Tiwa Savag by SAMBARRY: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Burna boy never said this.bloggers are always in the habit of defaming and scandalizing others for traffic

The other day when Eniola badmus used one as Scape goat everyone was shouting that Eniola is bullying the girl because she no get money.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Opens Up About His Relationship With Sophie / This Man Is The World’s Poorest President / ‘my New Wife Was Not A Model’ – Adams Oshiomole Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.