Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. (4290 Views)

A Truck Conveying Goat & Grains Falls In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by EDUECO(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
@lorhema(f) and Danielomisco(m),how cool and conducive is the day time temperature of Jos from January to December?
Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by Danielomisco(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2018
EDUECO:
@lorhema(f) and Danielomisco(m),how cool and conducive is the day time temperature of Jos from January to December?
very very cold.you will need sweaters,gloves and mufflers.its the coldest time of the year in Jos
M.I ABAGA "...IT GETS COLD IN DECEMBER"
Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by EDUECO(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Danielomisco:
very very cold.you will need sweaters,gloves and mufflers.its the coldest time of the year in Jos
M.I ABAGA "...IT GETS COLD IN DECEMBER"
Is it the same for the other months ?
Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by Danielomisco(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
EDUECO:
Is it the same for the other months ?
nooo one weather cant be same for the whole year bt the hottest season in Jos is the coldest in any 9ja town except mambilla plateau in Taraba state which is the coldest

1 Like

Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by EDUECO(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Danielomisco:
nooo one weather cant be same for the whole year bt the hottest season in Jos is the coldest in any 9ja town except mambilla plateau in Taraba state which is the coldest
Thank you!

This shows Jos really has cool weather.

1 Like

Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by lorhema(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Thanks!

You are welcome.
Re: Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. by gmacnoms(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Beautiful city, nice terrain and cool weather. Came in yesterday, lodged at valada hotels. Just strolled out now seeking adventure around town.

Should leave here tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Masters Degree In Australia Or Canada? / Travel To Seychelles / Qatar, Kuwait, UAE (Dubai) Visa Application information Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.