Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" (20342 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by ceometromedia: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Recently-evicted Big Brother Nigeria contestant, Leo Dasilva, has said his mum encouraged him to apply for the competition.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop during the week, he said,

“I do not feel bad that I was evicted from the Big Brother Naija House. I went on the platform so that I could put my business out there and I think I was able to do that. I provide services for people and the more I’m known, the better for my business. That was the reason my mum made me to go for the audition. If I was able to win the grand prize, it would have been a big bonus but I am not disappointed; that’s how God wanted it to be. I was the only one in the house who didn’t unpack his luggage because I knew that I could live at any time. I just wanted to sell the real me; I made up my mind not to lose myself because of the money. At the end of it all, my mum was very happy and she said I made her proud.”

Speaking about who he would miss the most in the house, Dasilva said,

“I would miss Alex most. She was devastated when I left the house and that made me very sad. Even after the competition, we are going to continue being friends. She is a very amazing person and I am not going to push her out of my life. Unless she doesn’t want to be my friend, then, I would have to let her go. I pray that she would win the competition.”

Asked to define the relationship he had with Alex because many felt it was deeper than friendship, Leo said,

“There were a lot of misconceptions because Alex and I were very close. I was the only one that knew how much talent she has. I was the only one who constantly encouraged her because I saw beyond her playful persona. That was why we were very attached to each other. She is someone I would have loved to pursue something serious with but I have other priorities at the moment. However, I am not in any relationship yet. Right now, I am friend with someone whom I really like and I am hoping that it can grow further very soon.”

Meanwhile, he kept mum on if his love interest is the one whose picture was recently circulated on the Internet.

On what next for him after the competition, he said,

“I’m ready to take whatever opportunities that come my way. Everybody knows that I am a real estate investor and I have my own company. I also engage in haulage business. I recently advertised a real estate project online called Alexander Apartments, which I named after Alex. I sold the first phase before going into the house and the second phase is ready for business.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/im-not-going-to-push-alex-out-of-my-life-leo-dasilv/

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by itspzpics(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oniro

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Homeboiy: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Alex nwa nsukka sad

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by hadduni(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
he don use Style advertise him business

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
shocked

Which Real Estate business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Teewhy2: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Great he is not the lying one. He was truthful with her.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Newbeginnings(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
who cares
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by yeyeboi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Leicester City Vs Chelsea : FA Cup (1 - 2) cheesy
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by adorablepepple(f): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
undecided, in one word we now know you do estate management and haulage. Eku Orire . By the way bbn is staged and it’s not a reality show. I am voting for NO-ONE

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by lifezone247(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice one, but Chelsea qualify na him nice pass.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by odehman: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Good one Leo

Need a real estate crowd funding program

Best investment program for this year

U looking for where to invest ur huge sum

Chat me up.. Check my profile for my contacts
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by mhaikell(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
OK, I've heard
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Izecson3D(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
hit like for Boss baby.. hit Share for BBN

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Gangster1ms: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
How does this news help the situation of the country? sad

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by anyicash(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
He now plays mind game, he is interested in Alex's 45million if eventually she wins.leo that's a smart move Bro.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by leewaymaa: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ready to Build Career as a Video Editor? Get Started NOW!

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by lexyabigaul(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Alex nwa nsukka
yaya proud of my school, Alex we gat ur back

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Flye: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol, that Alex backside set very well, who wouldn't wanna try it comfortably in his private Appartment unlike in bbnaija house where u did it codedly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by deaconbiggy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Alex nwa nsukka sad

Lol... Alex asogwa from inside opi nsukka

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Homeboiy: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
deaconbiggy:

Lol... Alex asogwa from inside opi nsukka

Yea
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by mylove4God(f): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
lexyabigaul:
Alex nwa nsukka
yaya proud of my school, Alex we gat ur back
Name of school, if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
That's good.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by hammer6F: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
SHE IS AN IGBO GIRL WITH A HEART OF GOLD, VERY PASSIONATE AND CARING, WE DONT EXPECT U TO DO DAT.

U ARE A YORUBA MAN. grin
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by Samyjazz: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
the girl wowo

Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by lexyabigaul(f): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2018
mylove4God:

Name of school, if you don't mind
unn of course
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by mylove4God(f): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2018
lexyabigaul:

unn of course
Okay, I thought you were talking of secondary school. I am also a super lioness, nice to meet you.
Re: Leo Dasilva: "I Am Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life" by lexyabigaul(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Okay, I thought you were talking of secondary school. I am also a super lioness, nice to meet you.
same here

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of Flavour And Chidinma Ekeli / Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax / Oba Solomon's Police Invite Not Because Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.