Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel (43293 Views)

#BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show / Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Reportmusic(f): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Singer Chidinma has spoken about her relationship with Kiss Daniel to Punch saying it is left for those who want to believe they are dating to believe, and those who think they aren’t dating can also keep to their belief. Speaking about what brought herself and Flavour together and her relationship with Kiss Daniel, Chidinma says;

I was never signed to Flavour’s record company and I wasn’t in a relationship with him. However, I have been involved in some projects with him because we have a good chemistry. Working with him is fun and less stressful.

And about Kiss Daniel. I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later. I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/18/chidinma-speaks-on-relationship-with-kiss-daniel/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by taylor89(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Just be careful girl

Because a fukked pvssy can't be unfuckked

Why am i even commenting people wey their preek good should fukk as for now my preek is on relegation

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by HausaOverlord: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Who gives a rats ass
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by stephleena(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
I hope he "kisses" ur career

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by xamuel17(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
There's a Malawian proverb that says, "If you force a fart, it becomes shhit that stains the underwear."

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by jonero4(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
xamuel17:
There's a Malawian proverb that says,
"If you force a fart, it becomes shhit that stains the underwear."
copy copy

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by itspzpics(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
OK continue

Anyway see also
See This Viral photo of a Lady in cleavage baring outfit in the club >>> http://www.praizeupdate.com/see-this-viral-photo-of-a-lady-in-cleavage-baring-outfit-in-the-club/
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by miqos02(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kiss
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Newbeginnings(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
This girl always liked to fall in love, even all her music is all about love. According to Dbanj, love is a beautiful thing.

agreed

More On This
Apply Now For Free 2018 International Scholarships At Durham University Business School, London
http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/2018-african-scholarships-at-durham.html

15 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by millomaniac: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reportmusic:
Singer Chidinma has spoken about her relationship with Kiss Daniel to Punch saying it is left for those who want to believe they are dating to believe, and those who think they aren’t dating can also keep to their belief. Speaking about what brought herself and Flavour together and her relationship with Kiss Daniel, Chidinma says;

I was never signed to Flavour’s record company and I wasn’t in a relationship with him. However, I have been involved in some projects with him because we have a good chemistry. Working with him is fun and less stressful.

And about Kiss Daniel. I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later. I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/18/chidinma-speaks-on-relationship-with-kiss-daniel/

cc lalasticlala

Well mannered and decent woman. I off my cap for her parents. She is rare in this crazy era of pervesness and feminism. She should be a role model to our young girls. I just hope she doesnt break and become a good girl gone bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by crackerspub: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

Why am i even commenting people wey their preek should fukk as for now my preek is on relegation

seconded my brother grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Homeboiy: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Keep distributing your pussycat to all these Yoruba Boys lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Richkid97(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by dayleke: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
She don confam am na...

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Newbeginnings:
igbo girls and fake love

You yarn my mind

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by anjieross(f): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
embarassed
I think this girl lost it somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by easybussiness: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Free talk
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
You made it clear that you weren't dating flavour but keep mute about kiss daniel.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by malele(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
It's really craze how people think this pretty chidinma will date that crazy afonja boy
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Gangster1ms: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
This child abuse lady...na her type go be sugar mummy later in the future. undecided
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by bigtt76(f): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Too much grammar there! The question is ....is Yes or No ...she begin de para grin anyway lets take it that the answer is NO! Oya bloggers unto the next fabu tongue

Reportmusic:

source

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Muzanga(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

Why am i even commenting people wey their preek should fukk as for now my preek is on relegation
how do men think sef? Can a fcked dick be unfcked? U sleep with a girl and start feeling fly. Una fck eachother. Nobody dey lose for sex na win win. I cum you cum. Simple.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by merits(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
carry go na your time
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Achor1111(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reportmusic:

source

cc lalasticlala

".... because we have a good chemistry
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Amarabae(f): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Can kiss Daniel handle a woman?
With dis his baby body,
Abeg make we hear word .
He is still a kid.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by EgbechoFaith2: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

what's wrong if her pussy gets bleeped. Na taboo?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Nicklaus619(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ehhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
one girl like you wet uptil now no sabi her bearing for the music industry. ..soonnur time go pass..hope u r saving for the future...
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by deprof247(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Uneasy lies the head that carries the diadem. When you are a public figure, everything about you is not secret again. People try to define you based on how they think the situation is.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by naijjaman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
ok
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by ACE1010: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

grin grin grin grin Yeye boi!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father / Yemi Alade' Sweet Lips Drives Fans Crazy (photos) / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.