Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel (43301 Views)

#BBNaija: Tobi speaks on relationship with Cee-c, Alex after show / Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Davido Stands With Kiss Daniel As His Lawyers Respond To G-Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Suko110(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
how do men think sef? Can a fcked dick be unfcked? U sleep with a girl and start feeling fly. Una fck eachother. Nobody dey lose for sex na win win. I cum you cum. Simple.
How many women hv come out to say I fu*ked d hell of dat guys dick? Use ur brain baby

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Jackossky(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
how do men think sef? Can a fcked dick be unfcked? U sleep with a girl and start feeling fly. Una fck eachother. Nobody dey lose for sex na win win. I cum you cum. Simple.

Aunty no be so oo.

A girl might have regret about fkking a particular d*ck, but for the guys, its a win

Guys can go about saying they have conquered girls in all ethnic group in Nigeria, but which girl can boldly say that?
That is why the proverb goes this way
A pssy bleeped* can't be unfucked*.
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by alenwup(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
anjieross:
embarassed
I think this girl lost it somewhere
certainly, she did coz this isn't Chidimma we saw in PF

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by SteveMarvic: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
jonero4:
copy copy
is it your copy? undecided
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by anjieross(f): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
alenwup:
certainly, she did coz this isn't Chidimma we saw in PF

As in eh!! the one that even got me pained was her relationship with lil kesh.Nawa o for this chidimma sef

its good Niniola is making PF proud again
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by SlayerForever: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Amarabae:
Can kiss Daniel handle a woman? With dis his baby body, Abeg make we hear word . He is still a kid.
If I handle you eh.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by NothingDoMe: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
Aunty that's not true. The orifice is now wider.

If you doubt me you can keep allowing preek to penetrate. Later you can verify by measuring the diameter of the hole.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by AntiWailer: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:

Swear that na everytime he cums you cum too.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by ztarlord(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
do you want to make cool dollars daily?check my signature
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by chubinwa(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bleep dat shit

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Kennylash11(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

Because a fukked pvssy can't be unfuckked

Why am i even commenting people wey their preek good should fukk as for now my preek is on relegation

On relegation keh

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Muzanga(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jackossky:

Aunty no be so oo.

A girl might have regret about fkking a particular d*ck, but for the guys, its a win

Guys can go about saying they have conquered girls in all ethnic group in Nigeria, but which girl can boldly say that?
Shalom
see i am a lady. Allow me to tell you how we feel. We brag when we Bleep a big dick bro...its a win win. Leave matter for mattias. If the sex is good no regrets.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by themayor4542(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Arrangie relationship. I wonder what this Arrangie relationship will do for her career.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Muzanga(f): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Aunty that's not true. The orifice is now wider.

If you doubt me you can keep allowing preek to penetrate. Later you can verify by measuring the diameter of the hole.
i am married and i have a son. My pussy went back to normal after delivery. If a baby can pass through it what is a dick? That wide hole thing only exists in the minds of guys with below average dick.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Diso60090(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=HausaOverlord post=65943286]Who gives a rats ass[/quote

Pussy
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by CSTR2: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
You may not be wrong sha.

I was banging a lady today, and the only thing I could hear was "keep going faster , fucck me please "

I was like "does this lady want me to go faster than light "?

It was like she was absorbing my life force.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Jackossky(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
see i am a lady. Allow me to tell you how we feel. We brag when we Bleep a big dick bro...its a win win. Leave matter for mattias. If the sex is good no regrets.
Let me take you serious... Very serious
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:

I like how you dey think, maybe we see and think together
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Wallade(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
comshots:
You made it clear that you weren't dating flavour but keep mute about kiss daniel.

That is the salient point, she obviously has an interest.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by NothingDoMe: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
i am married and i have a son. My pussy went back to normal after delivery. If a baby can pass through it what is a dick? That wide hole thing only exists in the minds of guys with below average dick.
Your case is different.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Muzanga(f): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Your case is different.
did u see the part that said it shouldnt be a problem? That means an average dick wont complain. Na below average dey always complain.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Muzanga(f): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jackossky:

Aunty no be so oo.

Shalom
let me burst ur bubble. We brag when with our click. Not publicly because we have dignity better than men.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Muzanga(f): 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Suko110:

How many women hv come out to say I fu*ked d hell of dat guys dick? Use ur brain baby
wetin small pikin know? Come back and argue with me when you have seen life.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Jackossky(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Muzanga:
let me burst ur bubble. We brag when with our click. Not publicly because we have dignity better than men.

That publicly is what I am hinging on.
Ladies can lie that it was never rammed but men seldomly lie about drilling the oil from different fertile grounds .
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Oduwils222(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

Why am i even commenting people wey their preek good should fukk as for now my preek is on relegation
My own dick is not on form. 120 matches without a goal.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Gistforme(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Just be careful girl

Guy i dey always gbadun dat ur quote ' a 4kd pussy can never be unfucked" more konji tn their kpetus
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by NothingDoMe: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Muzanga:
did u see the part that said it shouldnt be a problem? That means an average dick wont complain. Na below average dey always complain.
Only God know wetin be average for your eyes.

Anyways Is a taboo discussing the vagin of a married lady. I nor get goat to sacrifice biko.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by kingsaif(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Muzanga:

u get Belle, I Run. still nobody u loose?
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Assassin101: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2018
just go ahead and kiss Daniel, he is a cool cat and you hv a pvssy. you both make a good "pussycat" team... kiss on a low-cut.
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by Dgfx: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Kindly visit this nice page @dgfx_official on IG
Re: Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel by baddosky1: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Muzanga:

It's a lie. I have a dick with over 175cm in circumference.

It is as fat as a Nivea Roll-on lid cap. Most pussies i have entered grip it. Any one that i enter which has space is gee-pee tank and overstretched! angry angry

It is not any "mind" thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father / Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) / Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.