Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

“I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo (449 Views)

Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Globalcasting: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
“I will date Tuface at 75yrs, If I have to” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo

Nigerian Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to her facebook page 3 hours ago to share her thoughts on what dating stars like Tuface Idibia, Davido, Wizkid, Basket mouth, Phyno.

She said she will probably date tuface at 75yrs if she had to date to too, only IF she was single, she made hillarious comments of Davido and Wizkid having so much vibe as young men but looking so bad at old age.

READ MORE: http://www.globalcasting.com.ng/2018/03/18/will-date-tuface-75yrs-kemi-omololu-olunloyo/

Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by farouk0403(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Old Mama

Tuface don pass your level na
Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Na 2face you see, you know see NwaAmaikpe?
Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by IamGoke(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wehdone ma!!
Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by stephleena(f): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
thought the beans at kirikiri would do justice to her brains. but no
Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
mama don start again.....continue
Re: “I Will Date Tuface At 75yrs, If I Have To” – Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by DuruCrusher(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Someone should show her this � �

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jon Oga Why Nina Will Win The N45m / Actress Daniella Okeke's “unusual Birthday” [photos] / Korede Bello Speaks On How To End Artiste/ Record Label Legal Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.