Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Bbnaija: Jon Oga Why Nina Will Win The N45m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Jon Oga Why Nina Will Win The N45m (452 Views)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jon Oga Why Nina Will Win The N45m by owoicho13(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate and Singer Jon Ogah has revealed why he sees BBNaija 2018 housemate, Nina as the winner of N45m.

Ogah in a post on his Twitter page said Nina’s ways of handling situations in the house had distinguished her.

He applauded her for maintaining calmness in the house despite gossip and provocations from housemates.

This is following her refusal to insult and exchange words with Cee-c during a heated argument on Monday night.

Recall that Cee-c called Nina all sorts of names on Monday night after she accused her of being a cheat over sharing of food.

Ogah defending Nina wrote: “I haven’t really spoken about Nina proper since #BBNaija began. I realized that she has a very calm way of handling situations.

“She has a mind of her own, so even when people gossip others, she is distinguished.

“Regardless of anything, I see her as a winner.”

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/03/bbnaija-jon-oga-reveals-why-nina-will-win-the-n45m/

Re: Bbnaija: Jon Oga Why Nina Will Win The N45m by owoicho13(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium / Date: I Am Looking For A Real Man To Date – Vivian / #bbnaija 2018: What Ex-super Eagles Player, Yobo Told Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.