Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Giving Cash Or Spending Cash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Cash Or Spending Cash (360 Views)

How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Cash Or Spending Cash by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
I write this post with no wrong intention. I am not a Gold digger neither do I look up to Others in providing my needs.

However, I am sure this same thought may have crossed our mind one time or the other. This is not limited to Relationships as it cuts across other areas.

Here it is.....

What is the Logic behind Men who prefer to spend money on you rather than give you Cash.

Case 1- Relationship

Im sure we all know at some point, a Man ought to take care of his woman no matter how little (If you dont agree with this, its time to exit this thread).

One of my friends talked about her Ex, he was a cool guy. He never for once gave her money but would rather use the money to take her out to restaurants, Club or buy her Clothes she would wear when they go out.

Case 2 - Friendship

Ade and Dapo are friends. Dapo requested for financial assistance from Ade. Ade claimed not to have. But this same Ade would pick Dapo from his house, go Clubbing, Bar or Lounge and buy drinks and all sorts for them to "enjoy" . He might even pay Strippers to give Dapo a Lap dance :

This also applies to Guys who have Female friends. Even when the lady tries to ask, it falls on deaf ears but the guy is willing to spend the money on Drinks , food etc.

Case 3- Family.

Some of us have that Elder Brother or Sister who will never give you One naira but let you follow them Out for recreation or would rather compensate you by giving you their clothes or shoes.

Although this scenario is Rare but it sure does happen.

SO! I was wondering, What exactly do we call this type of attitude?
Is it right to know when to lend a helping hand but dont?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Tourist Destination In Canada / Tragedy: Husband Dies While Trying To Save Wife From Electrocution. / Good Wives Quotes And Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.