Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) (46344 Views)

Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / BBNAIJA: I’m Not Going To Push Alex Out Of My Life –leo Dasilva / Meet #bbnaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend....... She Is Stunning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dutchey:
Pls I need to be clarified, if I block someone on Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook, and later meet wit the person on the street, can the person see me?�

Allow VOTS to block the person for u on the street aswell
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by francesawesome(f): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
My Leo, I'm so sorry for your loss. May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
she died becoz u didn't win....u disappointed her
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by kidsam: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
I guess his mum had been sick even before coming to the house. No wonder the guy was always in thought at the big brother house, always thinking about something. I think he was judged wrongly, no one was able to see the burden he carried to the house.
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eeya.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Horlartunes: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=stephleena post=65944714][/quote]

OMG Savagery
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by sanchezJ(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
U were evicted for a reason(to be able to say goodbye to her) u re going back to the house guy.stay strong!

3 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmy4lov:
Bad news...
May her soul rest in peace..

Samsung galaxy S6 for sale whatsapp 08050447106 Location:Lagos Price 55k Very Neat with good battery life
this one dey hawk phone for person burial

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by MrFly(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dutchey:
Pls I need to be clarified, if I block someone on Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook, and later meet wit the person on the street, can the person see me?�
no way cos ur lost already
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
sorry bro, it's not easy to loose a loved one.
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
emmy4lov:
Bad news...

May her soul rest in peace..

Samsung galaxy S6 for sale whatsapp 08050447106
Price 55k
Very Neat with good battery life
Na everyday u dey sell phone?
Sure u no dey pick pocket?

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dutchey:
No, he will not see you because you have blocked him both online and offline tongue

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Beedude(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dutchey:
Nope. He Sees Only Ur Shadow
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
"Buried according to her Muslim rite " So na only the woman be Muslim
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:

To Fuckkkkk you just dey hungry me

Hoe Lord
Guy, For You To Get Sence Nah How Many Odd
taylor89:

To Fuckkkkk you just dey hungry me

Hoe Lord
Guy, For You To Get Sence Nah How Many Odd

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bbn have use her for Ritual
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by okk4sure: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
TheNigerianMan:
so leo wanted to win the money to do surgery for his money6, but Nigerians didn't crea..

Evil people

Meaning?
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nedfed:

Na everyday u dey sell phone?
Sure u no dey pick pocket?

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=emmy4lov post=65955463][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dutchey:
Nah, there's a new algorithm Mark Zuckerberg developed that prevents that from happening
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by waledeji(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Holy Bleep shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by daddio(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
olokeded:
Our hearts go out to the family of recently evicted big brother naija, Leo Dasilva as he looses his mum to cancer today. May her gentle soul Rest In Peace.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-ex-bbnaija-housemate-leo-loses-mum-to-cancer/

sirleobdasilva:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgei5a0F-VS/?hl=en

CHAI!!! MY MOTHER IN LAW

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by onomeabuja: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

BBnaija is now an Ogboni conf**ternity

My friend just lost his phone after voting

NA TODAY U KNW SAY BIG BROTHER NA CULT GAME?
ASK THEM WETIN B D MEANING OF THAT EYES SYMBOL THEY ALWAYS USE AS BB LOGO?
ASK THEM Y DO DEY MAKE LOVE IN THE SO CALLED BB WHEN DEY KNW QUITE WELL THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERY WERE?
ASK THEM WHAT IS D MORAL VALUE OF BB?
I KNW SOME FOLKS WILL STIL COME HERE TO DEFEND SUCH IMMORALITY SHOW THAT GOT NO VALUE FOR THE YOUTHS.
AS FOR ME, GOD KNWS I CAN NOT EVEN WASTE MY TIME SITTING TO WATCH SUCH SHOW.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Which one be " buried according to her Muslim right" again? This Leo sef.
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by tamzy123(m): 5:26am On Mar 19, 2018
Cancer is a bitch.. was in ur shoes few months back. Tak hrt bro
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by Goldaccumulator: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Omg, even if we vote him back into the house he And he wins the money , he will not feel it
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Innallillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun. May Allah forgive all her sins.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
now your mum has passed away.

i believe you should be able to think better, drop the dirty things you do in the bbnaija house by quiting and go back to your Lord by making sincere repentance
Re: Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) by koolpal(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Dutchey:
No...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.