Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid (400 Views)

Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / 9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video) / I Can Never Love One Woman – Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by metroblogger: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
In a recent interview on Beat FM, superstar Nigerian singer, Wizkid has revealed that he cannot be faithful to one woman.

According to him, monogamy is not his thing, at least for now. He stated that he has several girlfriends and they are all aware of his multiple relationships.

Meanwhile, Wizkid has series of relationships with several female celebrities few of which resulted to the birth of his children.

Watch Video Below;

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-i-cannot-be-faithful-with-one-woman-wizkid/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by taylor89(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Women don't deserve a faithful man

They won't value u

They value competition

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by MhizAJ(f): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm not surprised
Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by DWJOBScom(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
He gat money and fame so ladies won't mind at all. They will still forget their pants in his cArs, houses , even his bike if he has one!!

Wonder species they are
Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by MhizAJ(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm not surprised
Wizkid will soon get what he's looking for undecided
Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by divinehand2003(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bondage

Women bondage

Fresh puna bondage
Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by Pharaoh001(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
He's talking about gullible girls anyway ...undecided
Re: VIDEO: “I Cannot Be Faithful With One Woman” – Wizkid by Dumetroniks: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Diva,genevieve nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Look / Instagram Famous Model Has Been Left Blinded With A 90 Year Old Woman Vision / Omo Ibadan Funny Collabo!!! With Ankara Gucci #comedy_challenge!! Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.