₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,230,391 members, 4,879,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 11:48 AM

$6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja (12129 Views)

Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by RearVoice: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
spartacus11:

Yes but d level of scam victims as at the time i wanted to fund, scares me

More over if i knew i would be depending on people to fund, i wouldn't hav bothered applying for d card
try modarth or egonne1 in the exchange session they are legit
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
RearVoice:
But during the process of registration when u are asked to select a country, What country do you select? cuz the last time I tried registering for Amazon FBA I couldn't find Nigeria on the list but saw South Africa. How did u get past that? thanks
Try it again and see.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by castrokins(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nice Thread
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by domainservice(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
please bro how do you go about the payment gateway on shopify as you know we are limited on paypal here in nigeria,
how do you get the profit made. Cc EMMAACHILE
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
domainservice:
please bro how do you go about the payment gateway on shopify as you know we are limited on paypal here in nigeria,
how do you get the profit made. Cc EMMAACHILE
I will send you a link for how to get a stripe payment gateway using payoneer as a linked card.
Bluesnap.com is also an option but I was told they only allow software sales only now.
Other services needed maybe www.transferwise.com or www.sendvalu.com to get the money from your attached card to your bank

2 Likes

Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cape Town looks like a good option for MBA and even have a means to finance your tuition even if you don't have the full cash.

Another advantage is the official English language and closeness to Nigeria. Con include the high crime rate and xenophobia.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by domainservice(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

I will send you a link for how to get a stripe payment gateway using payoneer as a linked card.
Bluesnap.com is also an option but I was told they only allow software sales only now.
Other services needed maybe www.transferwise.com or www.sendvalu.com to get the money from your attached card to your bank
Thanks bro for the reply, looking forward to the link
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by Mcslize: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pipedreams:
6k is over 1.5 monthly pls stay in Abj. U are amongst the elite with that sum.

1.8m at N300/$. Exchangers rates are even higher than that. It's 340 to 348
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Mcslize:

1.8m at N300/$. Exchangers rates are even higher than that. It's 340 to 348
Using TransferWise you get $353 rate or sendvalu at $343 to Nigeria.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by Olabestonic001(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Epileptic supply of electricity nko though some parts are stable, and the issue of a strong internet facility should push you towards the foreign cities

That's at least N2.1M/month; which country can guarantee anyone such a monthly pay without 'chopping' 60% with various bills? Probably, only Nigeria.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Olabestonic001:

That's at least N2.1M/month; which country can guarantee anyone such a monthly pay without 'chopping' 60% with various bills? Probably, only Nigeria.
True but there is a way I heard some Nigerians in Germany are running it. Some of them use UAE Bank account with almost zero Bank tax to collect their funds.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
They only disadvantage here is the lack of credit facilities like credit card. Like those in the USA through bluevine.com or kabbage can assess upto $200,000 in funds to run their businesses.
In Nigeria, that will be impossible. The best opportunity for growth is still the USA before the Europeans with Africa having almost zero chance in credit.

With the little knowledge I have now, and access to some of this facility, I would have been able to run an Amazon, Ebay and even shopify through a multichannel support.

The smart guys in the USA are really killing it in ecommerce.

5 Likes

Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by domainservice(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

i still await the link sir, thanks.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 5:06am On Mar 30, 2018
domainservice:
i still await the link sir, thanks.
Send me a mail to receive mail or send a pm
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by domainservice(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Send me a mail to receive mail or send a pm
OK, have sent the pm bro. Thanks
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
domainservice:
OK, have sent the pm bro. Thanks
Sent
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by eepris88: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Cape Town looks like a good option for MBA and even have a means to finance your tuition even if you don't have the full cash.

Another advantage is the official English language and closeness to Nigeria. Con include the high crime rate and xenophobia.
just mind ur business and avoid late night, trust me u wll be ok.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by domainservice(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Sent
Thanks so much bro
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by menacity(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Still learning. I need about two months to master it.
Sir do you do training i would love to learn from you with all humility sir

Oscar Mena
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
menacity:

Oscar Mena
Not now yet. I may train in the future or help others outsource their store. I will keep you posted.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by bayusman: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't know of any other place just stay away from Berlin. I live there the people don't like Nigerian or any color different from white trust me.
You don't want to lose your value as a human.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
bayusman:
I don't know of any other place just stay away from Berlin. I live there the people don't like Nigerian or any color different from white trust me.
You don't want to lose your value as a human.
Sad to hear this from a German resident. In the long run, it looks like the best place to stay is just your country or countries with a large black population like the USA.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by Funkybabee(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pls u guys are just mentioning dollars,millions..can u pls teach us how to catch same fish like this nitori oloun
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Funkybabee:
Pls u guys are just mentioning dollars,millions..can u pls teach us how to catch same fish like this nitori oloun
grin
I will update you when I am ready.

1 Like

Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 3:22am On Apr 10, 2018
menacity:

Oscar Mena

Funkybabee:

Check this YouTube channel for some info. You will learn a lot from that man. He runs an Amazon store already running above $100k per month with about $20k profit per month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFV1hAtYYg4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by Funkybabee(f): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

grin
I will update you when I am ready.

I will be glad o
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by Funkybabee(f): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Check this YouTube channel for some info. You will learn a lot from that man. He runs an Amazon store already running above $100k per month with about $20k profit per month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFV1hAtYYg4

Thnks
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2018
PaulSimon2020:
I would like to invest in your business or some sort of partnership, would you be open for that?
If you have upto $2000, I could link you up with someone who manages different stores though you will be given different conditions since the amount is low.

There are two options
1.Course training (DIY) cost $3,000 or
2. Full automation costing $15,000 (course training included)
The options above are recommended if you have above $6000 and $25,000 respectively though I don't recommend second option as there are other cheaper management options out there.

For those with low funds, he removes some charges from your monthly interest and makes up for the fees.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2018
I am looking for more info from residents in Europe/USA generally concerning income gotten from outside Europe/USA. It's also known as worldwide income or foreign income tax

Is their tax on your income gotten offshore to the resident country? What i see online is about 25-42% generally after staying for like a year in some countries.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by Vianaija: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shopify general niche store is up for sale.
Inbox me on whatsapp via my signature I'd you're interested..

Note: You not gonna pay any monthly fees until you make your 1st 100 sale!

Call or whatsapp me for the price and store link 08166837647.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by PaulSimon2020: 12:11pm On May 16, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

If you have upto $2000, I could link you up with someone who manages different stores though you will be given different conditions since the amount is low.

There are two options
1.Course training (DIY) cost $3,000 or
2. Full automation costing $15,000 (course training included)
The options above are recommended if you have above $6000 and $25,000 respectively though I don't recommend second option as there are other cheaper management options out there.

For those with low funds, he removes some charges from your monthly interest and makes up for the fees.
Ok, I just sent you a pm. I would like to get more information.
Re: $6000 Earnings; Relocate To Stockholm, Berlin, Bergen (norway) Or Abuja by EMMAACHILE(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2018
PaulSimon2020:
Ok, I just sent you a pm. I would like to get more information.
Are you in Nigeria? If you are, you must have these things before you can proceed.
1. Payoneer mastercard
2. A registered Amazon seller central account. https://services.amazon.com/content/sell-on-amazon.htm?ld=SCSOAlogin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria, S/africa Approve Visa Free Regime To Officials / Plane Crash In Western Kentucky Kills Four, 7-year-old Survives / Calabar/ikom/ogoja Highway Reconstruction Work Resumes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.