Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport (21880 Views)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by officialwdhtv: 12:37pm On Jan 12
Man narrates his disheartening experience applying for Chinese visa with his Nigerian passport.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itiEasP2Ggg

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12
Couldn’t provide bank statement because he wasn’t in Nigeria and showed 15k usd cash. This guy is a joker. In this day and age of online bank statements. Abegi

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by NwaAmaikpe: 6:28pm On Jan 12
shocked

I wonder what he expects and why he is aggrieved. With how Nigeria is, how Nigerians are and what we accept as norms in Nigeria, will you treat a Nigerian without bias?

It is only human to have a bias based on precedence, facts and what you know.
I will not feel comfortable carrying a herdsman on a bike for fear of being stabbed neither will I go for a prayer with Mama Basiratu's Alfa without a skull helmet.

It is common sense. If your last wife cheated on you, you will not allow your new wife have a male bestie; if you know what Nigerians do to countries that have given them the benefit of the doubt to visit, you will be the one advising other countries to use the strictest bottlenecks when processing intending Nigerian visitors.

He should do what I did before I got a second passport; if you can not wrap your passport with a foil or wrapping paper, keep quiet, enjoy the profiling and work at getting another passport.

Because when we tell Nigerians to be good because of the consequences of what they do on everyone, they'd say, nwanne kwechiri, no gree for anybody.

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by AchrafHakimi: 6:28pm On Jan 12
His fake accent disqualified him.

Chinese are the standard for fakes so they took offence at his attempt to usurp them.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by amiibaby(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12
Nigeria passport is scrutinized thoroughly if u want a visa, and personality also contributes

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by LordCenturion(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12
This is not about Nigerian government, it's about our brothers traveling to tarnished the image of the country, we know what they did in Cambodia, Malaysia, South Africa and the rest, this our brothers shows those countries sheygey and they won't stop, ordinary Benin republic here hate particular Nigerians... .

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12
Ccb
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by XOGBADO(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12
This is heartbreaking.
The Nigerian passport has no value in the international community 💔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by specialmati(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12
grin grin grin grin grin permit me to smile

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by datola: 6:29pm On Jan 12
Hmmm... You can't blame them na Mr Nigga. Though its not good to generalize for all Nigerians.

Let's take efforts to redeem our battered image

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by AMAUCHESKY(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12
Weldon sir

Bad habit will slow down your good harvest..you need a councilor to help you cut off this bad habit. Contact me via my signature
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by officialfysh(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12
JAPA ASSOCIATION
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Tayorshd87: 6:32pm On Jan 12
So does this affect the economy positively mbok 😡
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Hiytech: 6:32pm On Jan 12
Too bad
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by STEWpid(f): 6:32pm On Jan 12
Chai..

Nigerians still struggle to go to a place where they hate you and see you as inferior and a -goat- at the same time.

How many of them cry to come here??

Give yourself value people!!

Ewu Gambias!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by yetmao: 6:32pm On Jan 12
Everybody in Nigeria is a criminal. No saint
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12
officialwdhtv:
Man narrates his disheartening experience applying for Chinese visa with his Nigerian passport.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

kilo wa kiri? when dem sef dey approach UK & USA, u dey approach where u no dey understand their language..... NAXO THEIR product don sweet u reach? only u chiinco phone, chinco wears , chico electronics,, e even bought charaparan \GEEELY car, una ku wan go settle for the ORIGIN abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Basiljoe: 6:33pm On Jan 12
Try again.
Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by zombieHUNTER: 6:33pm On Jan 12
undecided

Tinubu has fixed Nigeria

All of us should be here to enjoy his good works
Pootle:
everybody don blacklist naija passport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Irupetepete: 6:33pm On Jan 12
Ok
I don't like this useless government but how does the government make the passport useless?
Na government carry cultism go Dubai?
Na government carry drugs go India?
Na government sponsor hushpuppi go Dubai go do fraud?
Na government be working boys for Malaysia?
Na government be working boys for Southy, Cyprus etc?
Na government dey carry cross border drugs?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Dfavouredone: 6:34pm On Jan 12
I understand the guy tho, but he needs to calm down.

There are other many Nigerians getting same visa on daily basis with their Nigerian passport.

No need to bad mouth the country on every slightest opportunity.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by rickleye: 6:34pm On Jan 12
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

$15,000 cash 💰 no I am not a thief 🤔😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by sonnie10: 6:35pm On Jan 12
First, where did you get the foreign accent?
Secondly, where did you get the dada hair?
Thirdly, what is $15k in cash doing with you?
Fourth, what is wrong with providing police clearance?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by pfadom: 6:35pm On Jan 12
You showed them USD15k cash? You were rejected not because of the Nigerian passport, but because the source of your cash is questionably suspicious!!!

I will also deny you visa as a consular officer. The fact that you don't have a bank account, but carry USD$15,000 shows you might be engaging in fraudulent activities or scam!

Get it straight!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12
ednut1:
Couldn’t provide bank statement because he wasn’t in Nigeria and showed 15k usd cash. This guy is a joker. In this day and age of online bank statements. Abegi
He is a liar! He need to tell the truth what really happened.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by santaclaws: 6:36pm On Jan 12
It's not the government's fault. Blame those destroying the country's image with their drug trade and illegal activities abroad...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Latestnignew(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12
This guy story no clear. How did you get the $15k, how do you get that cash and you don’t have access to your bank statements?? Does that make sense to you?? You can get your bank statements within 30mins tops. Just call your account officer. I smell BS here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Calitoscassius(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12
He a liar! He should tell the truth about what really happened. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Irupetepete: 6:38pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder what he expects and why he is aggrieved. With how Nigeria is, how Nigerians are and what is considered as norms in Nigeria, will you treat a Nigerian without bias?

It is only human to have a bias based on precedence, facts and what you know.
I will not feel comfortable carrying a herdsman on a bike for fear of being stabbed neither will I go for a prayer with an Alfa without a skull helmet.

It is common sense.

He should do what I did before I got a second passport; if you can not wrap your passport with a foil or wrapping paper, keep quiet enjoy the profiling and work at getting another passport.

Because when we tell Nigerians to be good because of the consequences of what they do, they'd say, nwanne kwechiri, no gree for anybody.
chairmo
Alfa without a skull helmet grin
Make dem wrap passport with foil? Na bbq?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by Calitoscassius(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12
Irupetepete:
Ok
I don't like this useless government but how does the government make the passport useless?
Na government carry cultism go Dubai?
Na government carry drugs go India?
Na government sponsor hushpuppi go Dubai go do fraud?
Na government be working boys for Malaysia?
Na government be working boys for Southy, Cyprus etc?
Na government dey carry cross border drugs?
Don't mind them, let them keep blaming government instead of looking at themselves

Who is government in the first place? The masses are the government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport by CrownedPhoenix: 6:39pm On Jan 12
The only thing I have to say a big thank you to the bloggers that didn't put any annoying voice-overs.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road / Only Bridge Linking Eruwa With Lanlate Town Collapses In Oyo / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.