Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (37860 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Ayodele70: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Media personalities, Daddy Freeze and Ik Osakioduwa has reacted to news of the only student of Federal Government Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state who is yet to be freed, because she refused to denounce Christ.

Boko Haram fighters returned the girls to Dapchi on Wednesday, but Liya Sharibu did not make it back to Dapchi apart from the five schoolgirls who reportedly lost their lives.

Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram page to write;

"Sad to see this poor girl and her family go through this...
-
Where are all those thieving Daddy GOs on this matter? Oh sorry, my bad, it doesn't concern tithes.
-
The only Christ they are about is the one that fuels their jets, buys their Gucci sweaters and funds the tomfoolery their ridiculous doctrine has shamefully become! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Ik Osakioduwa wrote;

"This morning I pray for the brave young Christian student Leah Sharibu, still being held by Boko Haram abductors because she refused to renounce her Christianity. May God bring you back to us safely in Jesus name. I salute your courage. You are an inspiration to us all.‬ #FreeLeah #FreeWorship"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/dapchi-girl-refused-denounce-christ-freed-daddy-freeze-ik-osakioduwa-react.html

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by izzou(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2018
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world

John 16:33

Take heart,little one. I admire you. You are a better Christian than me

330 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by lightblazingnow(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Judge freezer..... This guy I know is not of God Almighty.

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

Social media opportunists!!!!!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by hisgrace090: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Leah. May the almighty God internveine in your case speedily.

Daddy freez, I never move against you because I support whatsoever it takes to bing sanity back to the church.

They call you sinner without minding that no rightouse man have found it worthy to talk to this people all this years.

God who can use just anything to work can equally use freeze.

In Jericho, the Israelite was saved by a harlort..

One love!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Why is that skunk called freeze looking for daddy GOs, he is a GO too for his new online church. He should go and free the girl

Ndi ala Ndi ala

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Shedrack777: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2018
i love this leah, because she's holding on to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. and she practically proved Romans. 8: 35- 39.
Modified; some people don't know that auto correct can bleep you up at times

40 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Franzinni: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2018
LIYA IS GREATER THAN ALL HEAD SLAMMING TERRORIST COMBINED INCLUDING Buhari!!!

She shall Go down in History of the world as the little girl that steered a thousand loins in the eye and refused to bow.... She is my PERSONAL HERO. A modern day DANIEL..

She has attained a reputation that has not been heard off in a LONG time in this country... Bravery is rear in Nigeria... We should all take this little girls bravery as a sign to stand up and act!! And stop reacting....

GOD BLESS YOU LIYA!!!!!

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by helphelp: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Make una continue dey play us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Olasco93: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2018
To be popular in this 21st Century, just be Controversial.
They are called "Conflict Entreprenuers"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by fajob: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Noted
Ayodele70:
Media personalities, Daddy Freeze and Ik Osakioduwa has reacted to news of the only student of Federal Government Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state who is yet to be freed, because she refused to denounce Christ.

Boko Haram fighters returned the girls to Dapchi on Wednesday, but Liya Sharibu did not make it back to Dapchi apart from the five schoolgirls who reportedly lost their lives.

Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram page to write;

"Sad to see this poor girl and her family go through this...
-
Where are all those thieving Daddy GOs on this matter? Oh sorry, my bad, it doesn't concern tithes.
-
The only Christ they are about is the one that fuels their jets, buys their Gucci sweaters and funds the tomfoolery their ridiculous doctrine has shamefully become! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Ik Osakioduwa wrote;

"This morning I pray for the brave young Christian student Leah Sharibu, still being held by Boko Haram abductors because she refused to renounce her Christianity. May God bring you back to us safely in Jesus name. I salute your courage. You are an inspiration to us all.‬ #FreeLeah #FreeWorship"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/dapchi-girl-refused-denounce-christ-freed-daddy-freeze-ik-osakioduwa-react.html

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by ValZod(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Sometimes I try to avoid this Daddy Freeze matter by being objective.

We know some so called men of God have turned Gods of men but Daddy Freeze this your mouth, this your mouth go put you for trouble one day

3 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by SuperBlack: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Look, i'm not caught out by all this nonsense, these's Nigeria where everyone is allowed to worship whoever they chose to worship. Buhari and his Boys should free that innocent Girl or face Holy slap. .

9 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by yak(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world

John 16:33

Take heart,little one. I admire you. You are a better Christian than me

SHE'S BETTER THAN MANY OF US

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Judge freezer..... This guy I know is not of God Almighty.

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

Social media opportunists!!!!!

Every human being has lots of sin.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by IdeaCashKid(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
May God save Leah and all those that are His.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Jeromejnr(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this leah, because she's holding on to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. and she practically proved Romance. 8: 35

I saw some so called Christians here sayin she should have just pretended and denounced then go back and still become a Christian.

Do they read the bible at all?

Do they think they can publicly renounce your faith and go back.

I pity people.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Boss13: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Freeze made a valid point. Where are the preachers? They are supposed to mount pressure on the government to bring her back. Why would she be held back because of her faith and why nobody gives a damn about her?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by ghanaman5050: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Any move from CAN ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Seyitosino(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this leah, because she's holding on to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. and she practically proved Romance. 8: 35
there is no such book in Bible, guess you mean Romans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by HopeAlive14(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
CAN, PFN please wake up!

#BringBackLeah

#FreeWorship

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by starlentboi(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
may God Almighty bring her to us safely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by chezznonso: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
hisgrace090:
Leah. May the almighty God internveine in your case speedily.

Daddy freez, I never move against you because I support whatsoever it takes to bing sanity back to the church.

They call you sinner without minding that no rightouse man have found it worthy to talk to this people all this years.

God who can use just anything to work can equally use freeze.

In Jericho, the Israelite was saved by a harlort..

One love!
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by bamoski(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Boko haram Free the girl i command you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by tempest69: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
If I were Leah, I will renounce Christianity cos Jesus nor God will never renounce me.. Same God!!! Religious rubbish

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Proffdada: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
If it's a Muslim girl that was held captive by a Christian group, the whole Christian communities would have been in flames cry
No words from MURIC to condemn the act
No words from CAN to protest and condemn the act
No words from failure terrorist of a president to retrieve the girl
angry
God is watching and his judgement shall be swift

NB : freeze brain is frozen to think, he's desperate for attention from those who are stupid enough to give him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by starlentboi(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Amen
starlentboi:
may God Almighty bring her to us safely
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
I will take it upon myself to pray for your release little angel.

I salute your courage, you're better than most of us parading ourselves as Christians.

I love you Leah.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
a man with frozen mind
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Buffalowings3(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Na so
Dady freeze talk sense this time
None of them have spoken out

That's shameful.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson / Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.