Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (27908 Views)

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by bkuranga(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2018
indoorlove:
Online business is cool if you are willing to dedicate your time to it. I started mine few months ago, made $29 dollars for the first month and $526 the the following month. With more effort and strategy I now make an average of $1400 every month. It's not a miracle I have a friend that is making an average of $4200 every month.

if it is this easy, I should be challenging dangote by now.

shioo
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by cantok(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
adaeze12345:

I have read through this article and I still ask how do I start!
Am not seeing a potential action here except a future "come to my seminars"

horn your writing skill

OOOh, How very convenient....

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by indoorlove(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
bkuranga:

if it is this easy, I should be challenging dangote by now.

shioo
I don't need you to believe.
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by bkuranga(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't need you to believe.

lol, actually I am a freelancer.

I'm just saying it is not as easy as u made it sound all because you want innocent guys to beg you for ways so that u can reap them.

just my opinion, I don't mean u are a scammer, but you sounds like one.
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by indoorlove(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
bkuranga:

lol, actually I am a freelancer.

I'm just saying it is not as easy as u made it sound all because you want innocent guys to beg you for ways so that u can reap them.

just my opinion, I don't mean u are a scammer, but you sounds like one.
You are very funny. The problem you have is the same problem that many nairaladers have, which is lack of comprehension. There is no part in my post that suggest that it was easy to attained/achieve what I enumerated above. I am not a blogger, neither am I looking for anyone. My reply to the message is just to ascertain and cast away doubt of people who thought it was impossible to earn real cash online. I don't need to convince you on anything!

Calling me a scammer just by airing my view on a popular forum is just too unfair....
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by bkuranga(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
indoorlove:
You are very funny. The problem you have is the same problem that many nairaladers have, which is lack of comprehension. There is no part in my post that suggest that it was easy to attained/achieve what I enumerated above. I am not a blogger, neither am I looking for anyone. My reply to the message is just to ascertain and cast away doubt of people who thought it was impossible to earn real cash online. I don't need to convince you on anything!

Calling me a scammer just by hearing my view on a popular forum is just too unfair....

I never called u a scammer....

anyway, play on.
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by zarutello: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Boxers is a good market product especially for the men and in recent time, statistics and stores have realized ladies are getting comfortable in the use of boxers for bed- time, research have even shown that even the old people are beginning to see the benefit of the boxers.
This recent discovery has really made the sales and demand of boxers go high, and in Nigeria the growth is still @ the young/early stage.

Physical sales alone would bring you a good ROI base on location and your strategy.....
Combine with Online sales and advert and with the present population estimate to be around 175,000,000 counted people, you can be the next mart Nigeria is talking about

i would teach you how to place your ads in online strategic places where people would see your product and make sale or better still how to own your own online store with collections of whatever you would like to sell

i would also teach and show you how you can combine boxers with other beauty & personal care products to maximize profit.

Interested in Selling boxers @ wholesales, you can start with as low as 8000 - 10,000naira,
contact me on 08022147448(whatsap/call) .
You would forever be happy.

Have a lovely day all.
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by gboisgroups(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
adaeze12345:
am not a sir ok let hear what the deal is about.
let's chat on WhatsApp: 08098298842
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by gboisgroups(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
bkuranga:

I never called u a scammer....

anyway, play on.
bro you sounded as what I have been anticipated to hear, freelancing isn't easy but I will like both of us to chat better on this bro, thanks.
this my WhatsApp number 08098298842
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by gazlie: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2018
indoorlove:

Calling me a scammer just by hearing my view on a popular forum is just too unfair....

he's a child. ..keep up the good work. Help more people
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by gazlie: 12:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Special 0ffer - Ultimate Pr0fit Boom
I want to help just 8people brand their busi-nesss,

pr0mote to the right audience onl!ne and scale

up pr0fits 7x.

Click Here

It doesn't matter your niche (eCommerce,

Fashion, Education, Health, Plumbing, Engineer,

eCommerce etc.) , this works.

Here is what I will do for you...

[+] Will help you design a premium modern logo

for your bizness
[+] Setup a professional Facebook Business Page

that will include your contact, address and working

hours
[+] Give you a eye-cachy image to promote your

products/services
[+] Create a viral post and write a killer convincing

FB SALES COPY to market your products/services

to potential customers with cash in pocket.
[+] Help you to advertise your products/services online.
[+] Setup and run a high converting

Facebook/Instagram Ad that will target potential

customers nationwide. I'll set the campaign, and

run it for a whole 20days (No extra cost on you, I

will pay for the ad)

[+] Add you to my new telegram business coaching

platform.
[+] Will design a suberp mini website to brand you

as an expert so you can effortlessly sell your

products/services.
[+] Drive massive traffic "potential customers" to

your website
[+] Create a unique post to promote your offer
[+] Include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram share

button on your website.
[+] Suggest a matching domain for your business

and help you to register it for a year

[+] Will host the website with a reliable hosting

company for a year
[+] Create a professional business email

(e.g info@yourbusinessname.com) so you don't

have to use gmail or yahoomail anymore

[+] Set up a contact form so your customers can

email you directly with questions or comments

Here Is How To Benefit From This Ultimate

Pr0fit Boom

Choose from either of this:

Bronze Package - N135,000
Gold Package - N250,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by anitasoll(f): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2018
I truly believe that starting an online business is our ticket to the freedom that we've been wanting to have and something that our day job couldn't provide us. So if you are thinking about starting your own online business, you can contact me on my instagram page (anitasolonline).
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by top4: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2018
nice!
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by indoorlove(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
gazlie:
he's a child. ..keep up the good work. Help more people
I am mostly baffled by the skew reasoning of many people on this forum.
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2018
!
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by adaeze12345(f): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tekecoms1:
Yahoo Yahoo nkor?
Yahoo Yahoo as popularly known by the world as Internet scam has raked billions of dollars on the internet.
yahoo yahoo cannot give you a sustainable income till death
from all the items listed No's 4 is the best because it has worked for me and others
multiple testimonial here on nairaland
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 by adaeze12345(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
if you love writing this business is for you
the easiest way for any Nigeria to make money online is kindle direct publishing.
you write a book format the book in word, design a book cover publish it and start earning royalties for life as long as the book sells.
if you can't write outsource the writing.
you can open an account @ amazon.kdp dot com
if you need any Info don't send a pm because I won't reply send it here for others to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) / Nigerian Traders In Ghana Turn Beggars Over Locked Up Shops – NUTAG / Erisco Vs Chioma Okoli: CNN, Dailystar, Reddit, Others Feature Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.