Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fortunless Fortune - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fortunless Fortune (340 Views)

Book's Excerpt: Max Siollun's Soldiers Of Fortune(history Of Nigeria) / Fortune City Needs Your Help / Today In The History Of Fortune City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fortunless Fortune by Onchiz(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Fortunless fortune
See them in ques like soldier ants waiting to reap millions at an instant Nights of guessing and forcasting gives birth to nothing but hissing and murmuring.."oboyi just one game pool, e for enter.Those mumu don cut my ticket. Mtceeeew",na yesterday one small boy just win some millions,why me self no go fit win?. On and on the lamentation goes bigger and bigger Bet9ja bank account swells.
They make it enticing
The odds,exciting"for sure Madrid go score 3 goals na!C Ronaldo the form"
By first half some are happy, by full time some scary. For many it's just a #100 loss ,to others, it's a fortune reduced to dust.
Our youths are gone!!!
But this time,they aren't holding guns,the bullet this game has shot at us seems deadlier from that a soldier holds even in war fronts.
We die and wake up everyday ,
Seeking to die again,
Instead of to watch,work and pray
This one is for you and i
The 1.5 slayers
The goal goal experts
The first half sub hustlers
The full time draw kings
The 1-3 goals hustlers
Let's go make that money right
When our future is still bright � �

Writting by:Onuoha Toni Chinedu
Compiled and arranged by:Onche David Acha

(1) (Reply)

The BROKEN PITCH - A Poem By Nkemjika Okeke / The Wave Of Life / Poem: Shackles By Decency Promise Simeon Daily Memoirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.