Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Who Does Jumia Percentage Calculation??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Does Jumia Percentage Calculation??? (1212 Views)

Percentage Of Salary To Afford Iphone 14 (picture) / States With Highest Percentage Of Internet Connection To Subscribers / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Jumia Percentage Calculation??? by Jac007(m): 1:04am On Mar 19, 2018
Could it be my love for mathematics or curiosity? It baffles my how a company as big as jumia could find it difficult to do a simple calculation. I've observed it times without number but this mobile week wahala they just started is the height of it all. One of the prices of the so called discounted phones could be taken as an error but the percentage calculations are just wrong.

My post should not be taken as "a deadly spite that angers"(Shakespeare wink), I noticed because I patronize them always. I know their staff are here...you guys should work on this.

See pictures below

Re: Who Does Jumia Percentage Calculation??? by bamac(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2018
boss you try, what many customer check is the price, many will not even look at that percentage.

Please make your Jumia orders through me, a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant around here. Don't look at our percentage error, instead, the quality service through me is what should matter to you if you want the best. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3mobths Used Tecno Pop 1 Pro. With Carton And Charger / Can We Do A Swap Deal / Dark Theme For Google Play Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.