Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (36325 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by franchasng: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by popcykaylah(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2018
Throwing a party after divorce,this shows one of the many reasons why the husband had issues with her .only God knows what the world is turning into
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2018
kceewhyte:
Well she still have 99 problems grin

99 problems but a d-ick ain't one

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Kassidy90(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Ekikor:
I celebrate with you sister..
Purge yourself of any parasite claiming to be your husband..
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured..

How do u know d divorce is d husband's fault? or because he didn't organize a party of his own ..whenever der is divorce or Separation in marriage people like always jump into conclusion that it one person's fault without knowing d full gist....shiiorr

2 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by udi4eva(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Im not surprised. As long as we keep seeing marriage as a life obligation, we will keep seeing even more of things like this. Marriage is not for everyone. There are a lot of damaged people who can't even live with themselves, and they all want to get married because the society expects them to or because they crave a social/religious status.

3 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by merits(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2018
doctorkush:
Fine babe... She should start avoiding Muslims from now on or else ... If she is not beheaded, naa bomb go find her for that UK...

Awon serial killers...

cool
don't say what you don't know,ignoramus.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by omooba969(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Nowenuse: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2018
doctorkush:
Fine babe... She should start avoiding Muslims from now on or else ... If she is not beheaded, naa bomb go find her for that UK...

Awon serial killers...

cool

I don't think she was even a muslim or married to a muslim in the first place. She most like is a coptic Egyptian Christian from her names.... Don't forget that there are about 10 million christians in Egypt.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by lotusbeta: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Well, she looks happy. Though I remember someone (was it not a pastor?) say that for him to be a party to a any divorce, all the people that were witnesses at the wedding have to be at the divorce ceremony as well grin

Have you considered the security of your business? Is your organization well protected against internet threats? Try Sophos today. Current discounts on all Sophos Internet Security packages. Talk to us today

Lotus Beta Nig Ltd.

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by golddust6000(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2018
I know how she feels, when i divorce my european wife i was very very very happy. Its not easy to day an european woman. Pleasing them is just like walking on water.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Mobsync(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2018
ifyan:
Hmm.

Have you noticed after most divorce case the female folks celebrate because they think that they are free from the man not minding what's next. And they tend to present themselves as a victim to the cause of the divorce.

Another is that tend not to be in a stable relationship afterwards.

After in the divorce is not the solution but planning should be next because you don't know the next person

That's how most women behave. They are usually quick to claim victim.

The fact that she bothered having a divorce party is enough evidence that she is pained.

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by gaskiyamagana: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2018
She is now free even to be a lesbian according to zoomanright.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by omoadeleye(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ divorce party. It sounds like fun.

Freedom! grin

fun? you can be having that fun everytime na
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by GrammarCheck: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Zuluhead:

grin grin rather cutting of cake should alway spring up spontaneously, birth anniversary, dating anniversary, first kiss anniversary, first sex anniversary, lobola anniversary, pets anniversary, conceivced anniversary, matric anniversary, convocation anniversary, everyday anniversary. Infact you cut cake everyday or rather still open a cake shop.

Ice cream cake on my mind...

@ topic, the husband must have been a beast
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Liftedhands(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Ekikor:

Very very very well said.

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Liftedhands(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2018
Now I feel I should have done same! Well its not too late.
Nice one lady.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by ladychioma: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Next customer
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by ifyan(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
@Mobsync

The truth.

Worst part is that after the divorce they put on a smiling face but within themselves it's totally a different case.

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2018
......and the olosho continue
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Greystone: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol @ divorce party. It sounds like fun.

Freedom! grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by kceewhyte(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2018
oyb:

99 problems but a d-ick ain't one
but now she will turn to hoe
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by odehman: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Libre grin

You need a very good investment program?

Program that will change ur financially story forever

Then chat me up

Hyip mentality folks stay away
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by judgedredd22(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, any excuse to cut a cake. Nom nom nom. The fat kid inside me likes the thought of that grin

1 Like

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by cyprex: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ekikor:

False teaching.
Endurance, patience and understanding remains agelong bedrock for survival for marriages.
She is free to throw a party. Her wish is granted and as usual she may have made millions of dollars from the hapless husband.

whether we like it or not, the position of Christ 'marriage is a permanent union' is final

2 Likes

Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by thunderbabs: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Marriage naija gals wldnt let us rest over ....dey go dey rush you into it like say na do or die.

Despite dz one agreeing to d do or die on the altar. She later yaa danu... Happiness is key... When you not happy, you are just living, not living the Life. cool
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
MAYBE SHE IS FREE FROM BONDAGE
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by doyinbaby(f): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
She is the only one who knows what she passed through
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by begoten: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just when I thought have heard it all, divorce Parry.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by knowledge4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Celebrating a divorce with a party? what a shame! If her marriage failed, she is a party to the crash and what is she celebrating? Thats irresponsibility!
Some are hailing her saying that she must have gone through some sort of a hell. Thats a wrong conclusion. Have we heard the other side of the story, what the husband's view is?
Some say that a marriage is to be enjoyed, not to be endured. That is a Mills and Boons story which does not happen in reality.
There are no perfect marriages, and no perfect husbands and wives !
Marriages work based on a lot of factors that include love, submission, care, trust, respect, intimacy, endurance,sacrifice and maturity.
Marriage is binding for life and as long as one partner is alive, the other cannot remarry...that's the candid and bitter truth. It is better to first find ways to make a marriage work than to leave it. And if you must leave the marriage, there is no need throwing a party to celebrate the shame.
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by DaRuud(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its like the guy has hammerhead dick and the lady needs freedom
Re: Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking by Zuluhead(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Ice cream cake on my mind...

@ topic, the husband must have been a beast
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.