Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113687 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ejitest1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
A married woman has expressed her desire to sleep with other men as she is now bored with her husband.

"Am maried but another preeq don dey hungry me, faithful maried women pis hw una take dy do am abeg, my husbnd no to get my time he no dy too last 4 bed but he's nice."

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by TemplarLandry: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
She wants that good good.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Ceenachi: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
For real undecided

Modified
I just went through her Facebook and I'm 100 percent sure of the lady
Unbelievable undecided undecided

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous(polyandrous)in nature

417 Likes 28 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Elmojiid(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Divorce and marry person wey get your time and Dey last for bed

283 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Elmojiid:
Divorce and marry person wey get your time and Dey last for bed
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
Esortigress:
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous in nature
That equally explains side chickens and Polygamous behavior of men, too, right? undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by poshestmina(f): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by EriMma1: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
LoL.. e don happen!

This is what happens when you have sampled different types and sizes during your singlehood.

This generation ehn... God help us. Good for the husband. I don't pity men cos they clearly go after these ladies with Ashawo vibes forgetting that such women are not easily satisfied with one man and would one day get bored of them.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
My Facebook is not on fire. I don’t know what y’all talking about

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That equally explains side chickens and Polygamous behavior of men, too, right? undecided
grin
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dey try last for bed,I don talk my own.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Foodqueen(f): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Something wey she post for her group jeje.

Una don turn am to national cake.

She's just cruising.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Rokiat(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
My Condolences in advance to her husband.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Maynman: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided

Men and Women are not the same.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Maynman: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Foodqueen:
Something wey she post for her group jeje.

Una don turn am to national cake.

She's just cruising.

As within so without.
Out of the things to cruise with thats what she chose.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ahnie: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bebe of laive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!
Na fire spitting dragon you be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by talk2hb1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Noted
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fahvvy: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Whether or not this is cruise is IRRELEVANT, but one thing I know for certainty is that if I was the woman's husband, I'd be serving her divorce papers undecided...

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
If she is really married, her husband needs to see that comment.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by freshkpomo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
poshestmina:

Una doh!

Dating group and hook-up groups never finish, una must get sense by force. Ask oyibo women when una dey copy how them dey use their money buy Love from small Nigerian boys when dey use their money Dorime.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by poshestmina(f): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
Bebe of laive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na fire spitting dragon you be.

grin grin.
Ahnie,how you dey?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ahnie: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
poshestmina:

grin grin.
Ahnie,how you dey?
Bebe'm your babe dey o.
How is mi princex la?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by ahnie: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
kingthreat:
If she is really married, her husband needs to see that comment.
Relax joor.
Kilode ogbeni.

Una too take things serious fir this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by JovialJune(f): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Women are polygamous in nature.....duhhhh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Holybaddo: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ashewo

You will be a foolish to think you can satisfy a borehole

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by mytime24(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Catching Cruise

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
mytime24:
Catching Cruise

197 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
EriMma1:
LoL.. e don happen!

This is what happens when you have sampled different types and sizes during your singlehood.

This generation ehn... God help us. Good for the husband. I don't pity men cos they clearly go after these ladies with Ashawo vibes forgetting that such women are not easily satisfied with one man and would one day get bored of them.

Which one is Ashewo vibes again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I believe most of these people are just catching cruise. Facebook is not an anonymous platform like NL where no one might know you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by faithfull18(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
I just checked and FB is intact, women are polygamous in nature.

17 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by EriMma1: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
bukatyne:

Which one is Ashewo vibes again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I believe most of these people are just catching cruise. Facebook is not an anonymous platform like NL where no one might know you.

I hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.