Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Experience In Business Environment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Business Environment (1205 Views)

Check Out Terraces And Duplex In A Lucrative Business Environment / Imo State Host Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC) / ‘nigeria’s Business Environment Yearning For Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Business Environment by Gistforme(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Since it Monday, we all know what the day is meant for, i put it this way Monday for Money. A lot of people have ventured into different business each with its own outcome whether positive or negative but mind you people can gain from the experience you've gathered from the business by sharing how you ventured into the business, your striveness and the outcome it has earned you. Let people gain from you!
LALASTICLALA
SEUN
MYDE44
Come and do the needful to Fp o na monday
Re: My Experience In Business Environment by Gistforme(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2018
Lala na monday o credit no good for starting
Re: My Experience In Business Environment by joeybankz: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Concept Of Business Environment In Nigeria
In the Nigerian business environment there are various factors that holds sway, factors which most people will referred to as "The Nigerian factors". Factors such as power outage, instability in government policy etc. However, there are basic concept of business environment, that these are the factors we will be discussing on this articles, below are some of the factors to be discussed.

(1) (Reply)

10k Naira To Whoever Helps Me Withdraw To His/her USA Bank Acct Details / Coronavirus: We now survive on virtual bet, PS4 ― Bet shop owners lament / How Does E-naira Work In A Digital Economy..watch VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.