Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life (1163 Views)

A Loan Company I Don't Know Threatening My Little Daughter / ​​A Loan App Is Threatening Me! Help! / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Last month on Nairaland, I request for assistance on receiving a token amount through PayPal.

He indicated interest in helping me, and that was how it all started.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is a screenshot of our conversation here on nairaland.
He promised to complete the transaction within 30 minutes.
It's now over a month. No refund no payment.

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fast forward to mail service.
I told him I prefer to chat on WhatsApp. So he sent his WhatsApp contact.
I provided all the necessary information for him.

Details in screenshot below.

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Then it happens that he stopped responding to my messages.
Sometimes days before he respond.
I'm not saying this to just get the 30$ back.
I'm saying this to make it clear that that guy, mrcommonsense, I'm going to get his identity and do the needful

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Then he started telling me that he can feed me, that he can even send me more money.
Infact he said a lot.
Just read the screenshot

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
More

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
N more

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Even more threat and blabbering

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
The guy sent a fake address and also call me names.
I don suffer walahi

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Now I have the following information about him.
His PayPal email. Which he used a fake name to register
William Sam.
His email address. Ngndaily@gmail.com
His fake website ngndaily.com

I've recovered a fund before on this forum. I'm doing it again.

I'll update you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Makavelli25: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
I learnt my lesson beyen I was planing a deal with someone here too I wanted to pick money from paypal too
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
I learnt my lesson beyen
I was planing a deal with someone here too
I wanted to pick money from paypal too
I always learn in a hard way.
Don't be like me
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Lordamazon: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
No be everyone be scammer....guy charge back your funds and you will get it back since is gns

Makavelli25:
I learnt my lesson beyen
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by dazzlingd(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
This looks like a business gone wrong....
Be careful, he may not really be a scammer as u say..
But the guy funny sha, if I handle you_u will nearly die, grin

Mrcommonsense, Over to you....
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Makavelli25: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:
I always learn in a hard way. Don't be like me
Swrs bro I checked the commonsense guy now He has a history of scamming people
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lordamazon:
No be everyone be scammer....guy charge back your funds and you will get it back since is gns

Put more light on this please
How to get the fund back to the sender
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Swrs bro
I checked the commonsense guy now
He has a history of scamming people
Oh my God
Like seriously?
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Lordamazon: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tell the sender to open dispute

Aare2050:

Put more light on this please
How to get the fund back to the sender
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lordamazon:

the OP looks like a novice in this line honestly. PayPal that can be charged back is taking him long story like this.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lordamazon:
Tell the sender to open dispute

OK, I'll tell him
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
agarawu23:
the OP looks like a novice in this line honestly. PayPal that can be charged back is taking him long story like this.
Actually I am
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
I learnt my lesson beyen

Mm
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
dazzlingd:
This looks like a business gone wrong....
Be careful, he may not really be a scammer as u say..
But the guy funny sha, if I handle you_u will nearly die, grin

Mrcommonsense, Over to you....

Thank u...
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Swrs bro
I checked the commonsense guy now
He has a history of scamming people

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
I did a business her too sumtyms ago... One guy from no where just called me a scammer..

Ehhhh, scammer ke.. Me dey people patronizes from every state..

So I challenge the guy to send proof.. Till today, I never see am. Comment again

lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Maxmech Generator. / 300k / ....... Highest Top 3 Uber Driver Challenge.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.