Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model (15686 Views)

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) / Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by furrr(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2018
The kano state government in its effort for continued urban renewal and traffic alleviation initiative has unveiled the model of an underpass and flyover to decongest the famous dangi roundabout off Aliyu bn abi talib mosque and zoo road in kano metropolis

The project is included in the 2018 budget at the cost of 4 bn and has been given the green light by the kano state government executive council...

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by furrr(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by LASTNIYI: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Lovely.........make una maintain am well.
Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by NafeesaAA(f): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Some Flat-heads bi like :- Haba Kano again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by NafeesaAA(f): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Sabon gari own is almost completed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Finally, furr you were able to get the 3d rendition, that is nice, like I earlier hinted, it is a combination of both split diamond underpass and flyover.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by iamhorny(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Does it stop hunger, stunted growth, poverty, illiteracy, child mortality, malnutrition and almajirism in kano?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Ojiofor: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by iamhorny(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2018
NafeesaAA:

Kano seem to have a finer aerial view compared to Ibada, Abeokuta, Ado Ekiti and Oshogbo....I see less or no brown roof..

I cousin once told me, they build better houses in the north with nice finishing....I never believed it. But this picture seem to be confirming it.

pix 1 Heebaadan

pix 2 Abeokuta

Pix 3 Ado Ekiti

Pix 4 Oshogbo

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Akissani: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
iamhorny:
Does it stop the millions of almajiri in kano from hunger and malnutrition?
pained IPOB youth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by iamhorny(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Akissani:
pained IPOB youth

Pained ke? I pity you...

The project would have been much needed if the problem of mass illiteracy, hunger and malnutrition have been solved

Its high time we begin to pay more attention to our priorities.... You can't build a new York or hong Kong in the mist of mass poverty, illiteracy and unemployment

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Lipscomb(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2018
iamhorny:
Does it stop hunger, stunted growth, poverty, illiteracy, child mortality, malnutrition and almajirism in kano?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Ganja109(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
NafeesaAA:
After close to 7 years since the construction started....
It's a pity
We don't need flyovers
Fix the damaged road first

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by shallysgirl: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
NafeesaAA:
almajiris everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Uskabara: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2018
kano city is improving everyday. by 2025 kano will be one of the world cities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by 4kDdullard: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2018
NafeesaAA:
One of the almajirin and born throway spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by CaptainStephen(m): 5:28am On Mar 24, 2018
woow, I will get loses if I go to zoo road. again oh.
Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by lastempero: 5:37am On Mar 24, 2018
iamhorny:

Pained ke? I pity you...

The project would have been much needed if the problem of mass illiteracy, hunger and malnutrition have been solved

Its high time we begin to pay more attention to our priorities.... You can't build a new York or hong Kong in the mist of mass poverty, illiteracy and unemployment

Bill gates complaint comes to mind.human capital development over physical infrastructure.
Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Danzakidakura(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2018
NafeesaAA:
to finger you deh hungry me.
Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by HiddenShadow: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2018
NafeesaAA:

SE/SS oil & gas money making wretched Kano look beautiful.

No wonder they hate Biafra.
Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Pavore9: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

SE/SS oil & gas money making wretched Kano look beautiful.

No wonder they hate Biafra.

I hope SE/SS governors are also using oil & gas money to transform their states.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by HiddenShadow: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Pavore9:

I hope SE/SS governors are also using oil & gas money to transform their states.

Thank God you recognize that your shame is being covered using SE/SS oil & gas.

Poor North. No wonder they tremble at the mention of Biafra.
Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by Pavore9: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Thank God you recognize that your shame is being covered using SE/SS oil & gas.

Poor North. No wonder they tremble at the mention of Biafra.

Your delusion is of the severe range or are you trying to cover the shame that your own governor is not thinking up development, that it is only when you get Biafra will construction begin! cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kano Dangi To Zoo Road Underpass And Flyover Model by abduljabbar4(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
this is amazing. See what the so-called backward states are doing while others are escaping from their red mud barren lands and still shamelessly insulting others

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari, Ahmad Lawan In Close-Door Meeting (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / Clement Agba: State Governors Are Responsible For Rising Poverty in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.