Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (37435 Views)

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Update On The 20-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped, Robbed, Filmed, Video Released online / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by adeboizy11(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's a popular Nigerian proverb,
"I no gree, I no gree; na im dey tear pant".

She probably turned down the sexual advances of a heartless terrorist if only she knew agreeing to a sexual romp won't have cost her much after all kpekus no get meter.

I'm just happy the acid did not affect her brezz region.

Guuuuuuuuy!!
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2018
Muckross1122:
A 500 level Nursing female student identified as fatima, who board a keke Napep from Unimaid park to Baga road area in Maiduguri, was kidnapped, raped, robbed and poured acid on by an unknown men.

One of her friend @MusaExboss On twitter report the incident via his twitter page.

MusaExboss Wrote:

We are soliciting for your prayers for her quick recovery.
This is er and dumbed her by.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/kidnappers-raped-robbed-and-poured-acid.html

Terrible reporting!
U woulda said and dumped her along the way, or by the road side.

Not by unknown hoodlums,
Must have been done by someone who knows her, it's very clear.

Man's inhumanity to man
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Afritop(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2018
And some people will condemn if the same treatment is meted against the perpetrators by screaming jungle justice
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by usomine2014: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2018
This is wickedness, O God have mercy on your children
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Juell(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She probably turned down the sexual advances of a heartless terrorist if only she knew agreeing to a sexual romp won't have cost her much after all kpekus no get meter.

U're a heartless mumu

2 Likes

Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by debolayinka(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Thank God she wasn't taken to Sambisa.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Ellabae(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Sometimes better I keep quiet than saying No to a guy. This is bad.

1 Like

Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by dignitate: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Awful!
extremely unpleasant! Inhumane!

wicked world!
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by olisaEze(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2018
This is what u get when u release captured terrorists back into the general populace without monitoring them just to score cheap political points! No single respect for human life, haba!! angry
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Ojuororun(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2018
This is madness and wicked act ,after been raped and robbed, you still go ahead and pour acid on to her body chai...sorry o wish you quick recovery.. smileysmiley
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2018
Heart of men.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2018
Where is that nairaland terrorist called nairalandist and sharia freaks.they won't see this o
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Cadec007(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2018
symbianDON:
man is the most wicked creature God made
I disagree!! Satan is!!! Maybe u've not xperience the guy @ work u would know his level of wickedness is out of this world......we are just under his influence.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Meekha(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2018
I place a curse on these men that did this.! Its either they repent and are brought to book or the say treatment they meted out on this lady will be meted out on them too!
I hate wickedness!
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2018
Donpresh95:
Why do people from North hate progress. Just imagine the poor girl that has gone this far to bring light into her region but was paid with such wickedness.

God what did we do to deserve to stay with this animals. Please deliver us
tribalism will not be the cause of your downfall.... Say Amen. Now back to the matter. So the ones happening here in the south south, south west and south east on a daily basis is not also bad Abi? You just had to make it seem like sh!t like this only happens in the north. If anything, this happens in the south and west the most but to you, ooooo.... You just had to bash an entire northern people. Pls o. Before you come and quote me yapping what's on your mind, bear in mind that I'm a southerner. You'll gain nothing by hating an entire region. Hate is where our problems are stemmed from.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Not funny!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Get well soon Nurse.
I just hope you are not one of those nurses with horrible attitudes.

Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by TeeRac(f): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Why do you have to rape her, for doing that you cannot go score free, everyone who took part in it will not have peace. Girl I wish you quick recovery.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Ladies a lot of guys are maniacs,mind the way u say no & turn advances politely... But wtv she did she didnt deserve such brutal treatment.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Truflexunits(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2018
May god heal her quickly but an unknown person cannot just kidnap, rape her and rob her of her valuables and still pour acid on her probably she has been doing chop and clean mouth from a guy without anything for exchange. May the perpetrators brought to book soon insha allah!
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by seunoni34(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Oh God, this is pure hate crime!!
What has she done to have ever deserved this? embarassed angry angry
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by COvo(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Get well soon Nurse.
You are so stupid that stupid is even surprised you're this stupid.

1 Like

Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Captain8(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2018
olasaad:

So this has never happened in the south before?
no it has happen at south here because we re heartless like this that s why we say northern ppl ar coward pple who can not come out and fight boldly leave this ur hambush killing of the innocent ones and declare with any tribe or clan that made u angry if it s ijaw or igbo that ofend u go ahead and fight and leave the innocent ones herdsmen and boko haram dont be coward
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by oomar(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Donpresh95:
Why do people from North hate progress. Just imagine the poor girl that has gone this far to bring light into her region but was paid with such wickedness.

This Happed At Anywhere In Nja Not Only N As U Said Also Kidnap Is The Of South Ppl B4 However U Called Us Animal We Ar Nt Animal Lke U because Only Animal Can Do Wht U Did. God Bless Nja In General.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by konkonbilo(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Captain8:
no it has happen at south here because we re heartless like this that s why we say northern ppl ar coward pple who can not come out and fight boldly leave this ur hambush killing of the innocent ones and declare with any tribe or clan that made u angry if it s ijaw or igbo that ofend u go ahead and fight and leave the innocent ones herdsmen and boko haram dont be coward
wetin this one de talk

Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by oomar(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Allah Will Expose Them One After The Other. If You Look At Kidnappers King Pin JONAH ABBEY Also Arms Supplier And His Driver Agyo Saviour Hav Been Got Arrested By Dss On 13/03/18
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by RealManBig: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Only a sad, pathetic man could be capable of such hatred to a woman. In no way could this student have deserved such punishment. I wish her well.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by oxladexo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Get well soon Nurse.

I've noticed you always joke with very serious and sensitive issues. Well, I do not pray that evil befalls anyone, but it's rather inevitable for you to experience some ghastly incident soon that will keep you sober the rest of your life.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Vincad: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
This was planned. Probably someone she offended or someone jealous of her.
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by bewla(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Donpresh95:

the animality is inside of us all don't blame one side we are all to blame hate and tribal sentiment is to blame and the colonial master don't mean good to us by not unifie our tribes that's why no love
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by Captain8(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
konkonbilo:
wetin this one de talk
u be ekpa u nor sopos to undastand wetin i tok odoyo
Re: 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph by konkonbilo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Captain8:
u be ekpa u nor sopos to undastand wetin i tok odoyo
wawa kawai tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) / Anambra Police Discover Floating Corpse (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.