Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers (21331 Views)

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Amagite(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Big brother Africa star, Beverly Osu yesterday addressed manufacturers and sellers of bleaching cream on Instagram that always tag her while displaying their products.

According to her, she is not their target market.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/beverly-osu-calls-bleaching-cream-manufacturers-sellers.html

Cc; lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by forreelinc(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2018
angry she no even fine sef

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2018
I like the fact that your are black and proud. if only people know what they mix in these so-called toning creams. it baffles me when someone says I'm not bleaching o...i'm just toning my skin...or...I just want to bring out my natural colour

110 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by itspzpics(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Lol.... Pele oo
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Joelsblog(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2018
AMAGITE
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by jonero4(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2018
ur name followed u..BEVERLY USU(bat)

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by miqos02(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Keep
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by judecares1(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
80% OF LAGOSIANS USES BLEACHING CREAM

12 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2018
YES OOOO all our actors av bleached heaven out of hell .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Achillesdam500(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by miqos02(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

him mama like am

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by mikebrown92: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
She doesn't need to whiten her kuncles and eblows so focus ur products on other black people.

Thank you

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2018
She is my wife to be. She just does not know yet.
We will both be black and proud together.
All these bleaching ladies with low self esteem wont like what she did.

9 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Viicfuntop(f): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2018
I just love Beverly. It’s so annoying that colorism exists within black people only. You would meet a black guy and you would be wondering if he is interested in dating black girls.
No wonder we be looking like Paino keys in this country. Women are white, Men are black.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by odehman: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
� � � �

U have huge funds laying without doing nothing?

Looking for a great investment program that has been running 8years?

Oya come chat me..change ur financially story forever ...hyip minded folks don't come close... Strictly for investors
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Tracypacy(f): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
FLASH: The DSS has arrested a notorious arms dealer named John Abbey aka "Jonah Idi" that supplied arms to different parts of North Central states & has worked closely with Terwase Akwaza, a.k.a. Ghana, to terrorize residents in Benue State
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by chuks34(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
See as she be like black panther lipsrsealed
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

You wey fine but shame not let you put profile pic for nairaland

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by boldking(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
I was in a dream and the Red Devils were chasing me, immediately I shout Sevilla! They disappeared.

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
mikebrown92:
She doesn't need to whiten her kuncles and eblows so focus ur products on other black people.

Thank you
Not other black people. Na bleachers dey whiten knuckles. When you bleach your knuckled will remain black then you will buy special cream for that one.

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by beejayphako(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2018
E don be for this slay mamas o, put cream for fridge grin grin o ga o
.. most of them go con be like burnt boli upon all the yeye cream wey dem dey take spoil their skin.. yeye ppl
I hate bleachers to a fault, inyama undecided

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by nairalanduseles: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

post ur gf pic pls .....HATER

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by lotusbeta: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
I wonder if she really uses shea butter and adi-agbon.

Your business growth depends on the wise actions you take today. Be safe, be secure. Migrate to Microsoft AZURE today. Talk to us
Lotus Beta Analytics Nig Ltd

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2018
See breast like toilet slippers grin

Guys are wicked grin

They've squeezed out all the values in those breast grin

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL "BLEST"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by DaRuud(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Na Yoruba actors dem suppose dey tag most especially their ladies , them like bleaching like say tomorrow no dey

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Yinxies(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2018
Noted
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by RealGucci: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
she is bored
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Hope they listen
Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by Bitterleafsoup: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Good for her. Even me that is naturally light, love dark complexion. It is so rich in melanin. I hate the smell of that stuff on my people, yor no get shame walking around with hair shop scent?

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Calls Out Bleaching Cream Manufacturers And Sellers by MistadeRegal(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
But you still wore make up.
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Oputa Talks About His Son Charlyboy / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum / Nollywood Actors Visit Governor Mimiko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.