Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Help With Ulcer! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Ulcer! (830 Views)

Tips For Coping With Ulcer During Fasting Period / Why Struggle With Ulcer? / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Ulcer! by fabby101: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I have ulcer which started a month ago, at first i was surprise when the doctor told me I had it because I eat very well, infact I don't joke with food. After treatment I was OK but now it has come again vomiting, weakness, stomach pain and it usually comes with fever, cough.

Doctors in d house pls help me what can I do or eat to control it. I am just 26, why should I have ulcer? Its really affecting my hustle

help pls
Re: Help With Ulcer! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
fabby101:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I have ulcer which started a month ago, at first i was surprise when the doctor told me I had it because I eat very well, infact I don't joke with food. After treatment I was OK but now it has come again vomiting, weakness, stomach pain and it usually comes with fever, cough.

Doctors in d house pls help me what can I do or eat to control it. I am just 26, why should I have ulcer? Its really affecting my hustle

help pls
Okay,if you are really ready to take care of,i have products to give you,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help With Ulcer! by fabby101: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Will this take care of it permanently or temporary
Re: Help With Ulcer! by Ebowo(f): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
fabby101:

help pls

There is a solution to that ulcer,cough,heart burn or open wound that has lingered for so long, the solution is natural wild honey. Honey, apart from
being a natural sweetener ,has been proven to have so many other health benefits;
Digestion-:
Poor digestion can be brought about by a number of factors. The most common is the lack of acidity in the stomach. Other causes of poor digestion
are stomach infections, Crohn’s disease, and irritable bowel syndrome. Taking a combination of honey and lemon can help with all these conditions.
Boost the Immune System-:
honey contains vitamins and minerals that help combat bacteria. Being a strong antioxidant, honey is also great for fighting free radicals in the body. A
regular dose of honey will definitely give your immunity a boost.
Improve Your Oral Health-:
The antibacterial properties of honey along with the acidity of lemon help a great deal in combating bad breath. Taking this mixture helps cleanse your
mouth and throat, It is best to take it first thing in the morning after you wake up.
Rejuvenate Your Skin-:
A mixture of lemon and honey has unique antibacterial, collagen boosting and restorative properties that are a boon for your skin because Lemon has
cleansing properties that help purify the blood and aids in the production of blood cells that are potent cleaning agents.Honey, when taken with lemon
makes you loose weight by detoxifying your system.
Boost Energy-:
Dehydration can cause a lot of damage to your body. Staying hydrated ensures that your body remains energized and fresh the whole day. Add a dose
of honey, and you have a proven energy booster to keep you alert throughout the day.
Soothe Allergies-:
Do you suffer from environmental allergies? honey with hot water can help by keeping you hydrated and making you coexist with the irritants in your
area. It won’t cure your allergies, but it will help ease your allergic symptoms, so do not stop taking medication.
To get Original undiluted honey delivered to you any where in Nigeria, call 08176133838 or send ur whatsapp number to 08151716567 so I can chat you
up. Don't worry about the quality , I went to get the honey (with the comb )myself.
Re: Help With Ulcer! by karoese(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
I have recommended activated charcoal powder to some of my clients to help in treating their ulcers. Honestly, it worked for them call me so that I can give you a complimentary pack. Just supporting your huzzle.
Re: Help With Ulcer! by fabby101: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sooooooo many words which will I follow cry cry

Thanks guys

Lord help me!

Am tired of always feeling hungry and not eating what I really want to eat

Its exhausting embarassed
Re: Help With Ulcer! by EagleScribes: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
fabby101:
Sooooooo many words which will I follow cry cry

Thanks guys

Lord help me!

Am tired of always feeling hungry and not eating what I really want to eat

Its exhausting embarassed

Get a bottle of Aloe Vera gel. That's the end. Permanently. I can get it for you if you are in Lagos
Re: Help With Ulcer! by Delee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Barley Shoot powder which is 100% Organic is A Sure 'Banker' for treating Ulcer. U can call me or whatsapp for more information via 08027172928.

Re: Help With Ulcer! by babyt66: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Help With Ulcer! by Pakman: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
raw cabbage juice will solve your ulcer problem my dear friend.
How cabbage cures stomach ulcers
The duodenal ulcers of patients fed cabbage also healed in one-third the usual time. In a double blind study of 45 inmates at San Quentin Prison in California, 93 percent of the ulcers in prisoners taking cabbage juice concentrate in capsules - the equivalent of a fresh quart of cabbage juice every day - were healed after three weeks. Only 32 percent of the ulcers healed in those taking a dummy capsule. How could cabbage work? Seemingly by strengthening the stomach lining's resistance to acid attacks.
- Food Your Miracle Medicine by Jean Carper
www.naturalnews.com

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Is Surrogacy In Nigeria? / Causes Of Cholera / Cross River State Primary Health Care Is Recruiting 1000 Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.