Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural (6043 Views)

Should Christians Pray For Some Enemies to Die? / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by enilove(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

Hmm. You have been noticed, though in a wrong way. You can now move on dear. I need Christians who know why they are Christians to comment here, not people who do not even know what Christianity means. It pains me that people like you are much in our midst. I wonder what is happening. May God help us. Please, I am begging you to open your own Boko Haram thread and don't come here to insult people. Move on.

You are an hypocrite . Were you not the one that first called me an ignorant ?
Even this your copied post here is full of insult.

You are not a christian , very far from being one.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 10:13pm On May 04, 2018
enilove:

You are an hypocrite . Were you not the one that first called me an ignorant ?
Even this your copied post here is full of insult.

You are not a christian , very far from being one.

Ok. You can now take exit Sir.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 12:32pm On May 06, 2018
Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the LORD, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by Anas09: 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know how that crept into Church. Satan has many strategies of distractions.

He everly wants to hide his true identity by pointing people to the wrong target as the enemy. If only people will know that their real enemy is satan and he is a spirit and does not die, they'd know how to defeat him.

Satan uses people against each other, then stand back watching them tear themselves to shreds. When he is done, he'd pick another victim.

Ignorance makes people think their enemies are their relatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 6:22pm On May 13, 2018
Anas09:
I don't know how that crept into Church. Satan has many strategies of distractions.

He everly wants to hide his true identity by pointing people to the wrong target as the enemy. If only people will know that their real enemy is satan and he is a spirit and does not die, they'd know how to defeat him.

Satan uses people against each other, then stand back watching them tear themselves to shreds. When he is done, he'd pick another victim.

Ignorance makes people think their enemies are their relatives.

Thank you for this. You know what pains me most is that more than 95% of Nigerian Christians have taken this track. It's very wrong and contradicts the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by Anas09: 7:05pm On May 13, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

Thank you for this. You know what pains me most is that more than 95% of Nigerian Christians have taken this track. It's very wrong and contradicts the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Road is straight and narrow, few will find it.

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 11:11am On May 14, 2018
Anas09:

The Road is straight and narrow, few will find it.

Very true.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2018
lonikit:
this is why I dont like attending MFM. I stil can't find where Christ commended us to kill enemy by fire. Christians need to take time to study the bible
This is were you get wrong. MFM doesn't pray for physical enemies to die as many of think. The word death according to Dr Olukoya means fade away, disappear, finish, eradicate, dissolve, come to an end. Death doesn't necessarily mean that life passes away as spirits do not die. Praying for an enemy to die means praying to stop the activity of the enemy from working. Bringing to an end the works of the devil. We do not wrestle against flesh and blood (human being) but against principalities, powers and rulers in high places. This is were the prayers are targeted at not human like me and you. There are killing agents that manifest in different form hence you need to stop them before they stop you. These agents can be masturbation, alcohol, lust, fornication, stealing and among others. You pray to stop such spirits that is the reason for such prayers
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
The word death according to Dr Olukoya means fade away, disappear, finish, eradicate, dissolve, come to an end. Death doesn't necessarily mean that life passes away as spirits do not die. Praying for an enemy to die means praying to stop the activity of the enemy from working. Bringing to an end the works of the devil. We do not wrestle against flesh and blood (human being) but against principalities, powers and rulers in high places. This is were the prayers are targeted at not human like me and you. There are killing agents that manifest in different form hence you need to stop them before they stop you. These agents can be masturbation, alcohol, lust, fornication, stealing and among others. You pray to stop such spirits that is the reason for such prayers. So those condemning such prayers lack understanding hence they should seek the Lord in prayers instead of leaning on their own understanding.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 7:48pm On May 26, 2018
asuustrike2009

I will advise you read comments here before you start defending. We have dealt with this issue. Many comments started like this, when some facts where brought up which became obvious that MFM actually prays for the human enemies to die, they started defending why it is ok to pray such prayers.

I bet you, by the time I started showing you facts, your subsequent comments will be "some enemies deserve to die that's why we make such prayers". Let your focus be in making heaven and not defending what you don't understand. Satan is using every possible means to deceive people.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 26, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

asuustrike2009

I will advise you read comments here before you start defending. We have dealt with this issue. Many comments started like this, when some facts where brought up which became obvious that MFM actually prays for the human enemies to die, they started defending why it is ok to pray such prayers.

I bet you, by the time I started showing you facts, your subsequent comments will be "some enemies deserve to die that's why we make such prayers". Let your focus be in making heaven and not defending what you don't understand. Satan is using every possible means to deceive people.
Mr man am not an MFM member. I did explained why they pray that way. The target isn't human being but principalities and powers. If the way they pray is the way God answers, we will be all dead.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 11:28am On May 27, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by lonikit: 1:20pm On May 30, 2018
asuustrike2009:

This is were you get wrong. MFM doesn't pray for physical enemies to die as many of think. The word death according to Dr Olukoya means fade away, disappear, finish, eradicate, dissolve, come to an end. Death doesn't necessarily mean that life passes away as spirits do not die. Praying for an enemy to die means praying to stop the activity of the enemy from working. Bringing to an end the works of the devil. We do not wrestle against flesh and blood (human being) but against principalities, powers and rulers in high places. This is were the prayers are targeted at not human like me and you. There are killing agents that manifest in different form hence you need to stop them before they stop you. These agents can be masturbation, alcohol, lust, fornication, stealing and among others. You pray to stop such spirits that is the reason for such prayers

get the facts first. ur post lacks objectivity

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2018
lonikit:

get the facts first. ur post lacks objectivity
Am writing from objective perspective because I had researched, listen and interview most top MFM officials.
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning people
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2018
You are blessed
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2018
God is great
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2018
cc: lalasticlala

Please, move this. Happy sunday
Re: 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural by JesusSonOfGod: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / The Egyptian Origin Of Zion / Generational Curses: Causes, Effects And Ways Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.