Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is Buhari Afraid Of Reshuffling His Cabinet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Afraid Of Reshuffling His Cabinet? (299 Views)

Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Afraid Of Reshuffling His Cabinet? by nairavsdollars(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2018
So many dead woods in the cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari. Most of the ministers are redundant while some like Aisha Alhassan have clearly shown they are not on the same page with him. Almost three years now and no single replacement has taken place in his cabinet. What is wrong with this man?

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Reshuffling His Cabinet? by python1: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2018
I really wonder how this should be your problem since you have already sent him to daura on nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Reshuffling His Cabinet? by saaron(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2018
How can an illiterate heading a disorganized and directionless govt do cabinet reshuffle? Its like asking a street almajiri gworo seller to come and repair Bugatti sport car. That can never happen!
Re: Is Buhari Afraid Of Reshuffling His Cabinet? by oloriooko(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018
That's the outcome of a clueless man who promised what he could never achieve.
The man is a huge disappointment and colossal failure

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Abduction: Released Schoolgirls Arrive Maiduguri As Confirmed Number Rise / Imo Guber: I Won’t Quit - Sen. Araraume / Up Till Now, No Official Statement From FG On Dapchi's LEAH SHARIBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.